Chapter 24

Words like this are Ryous thoughts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Come on Cementos, keep on working.

Ryou kept moving building from building.

There is a time limit. He isnt stupid so sooner or later he will find out this is a distraction. Hurry it up V.

Meanwhile~

V was crouched down ontop of a building observing and waiting for an opening. She watched as Ojiro dodged and jumped around incoming walls. They were coming at him in all directions, not allowing him to move. And they didnt let V get to him either.

Come on Ryou.

Suddenly the walls slowed and almost immediatly dissapered.

Now!

Growning the size of a small car, V jumped off the building. She needed to do it quickly or else Ryou would fail. And she didnt want to even imagine how he would look with a wounded pride...... Or on second thought, it would be an intresting sight.

Grabbing a tired Ojiro by the arms, she took to the sky in less than five seconds. And just in time because the walls began again.

Ryou! I got him! It looks like Cementos saw through the plan.

Not yet he hasnt. This is only a small part of it. Go to the patch of dirt, I'll see you there. Make sure to be discreet.

V followed directions, moving closer to ground. She took some sharp turns around buildings and picked up the pace when she flew over buldings.

Almost there....

She landed on the dirt tht was about 200 meters from the exit.

Done!

She looked down at her passanger and her eyes widened. Ojiro was sprawled onthe ground, groaning. Looks like the height and the speed wern't to his liking. Not to mention he was dangling from his arms the whole way.

Oh well. Only Ryou can support my rides anyway.

Back to it~

Ryou jumped from one last roof. He landed perfectly on the ground and hid in an alleyway to catch his breath.

V should be there by now.

He closed his eyes and put one hand on the ground.

He is getting closer.

Gathering his strength, Ryou slowley took out one of his daggers from his boot.

Hopefully this will hold.

When Cementos got close, Ryou sprang out. He ran towards the hero, his dagger in position to fight. As always, a cement wall was created and shot towards him. Ryou braced himself for impact.

Meanwhile in observing room~

"It looks like Ryou is up to something. He isnt the type to simply run away right?" Mina questioned out loud.

"Sure looks like it. He ran away from his partner rather than towards him." Momo began, "There is a probability that he had no clue where Ojiro was, but he had his 'friend' out. The way everything is timed and perfectly coordinated between the two is no coincidence. They must be communicating constantly."

"Like now, he is in an alley." Kirishima pointed out.

"Well- hoy cow is that a dagger?! Was he carrying a dagger this whole time inside his boot?!" Kaminari exclaimed.