Chapter 11

(Warning: a bit more cussing than usual cause Bakago exists.)
Text like this is Ryous thoughts
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

By the time the other heroes arrived, there was no trace left of the Nomu. Ryou left them to deal with the rest of the villains while he joined the rest of the class at the entrance where they had gathered. 

"Woah Ryou that was so manly!"

"Was that dragon real?"

"What was that?!"

"Is that part of your quirk?"

Ryou answered with one word answers. 

"HEY YOU!"

God, why......

Bakago approached him, smoke coming out of his nose and ears from anger.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! A FREAKING DRAGON? ISNT YOUR QUIRK ELEMENTAL CONTROL OR SOMETHING?"

"Its none of your buisness Baka-hoe."

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME?!"

"Nothing Baka-splode."

"YOU BASTARD! I WILL FUCKING END YOU! DIE AND GO TO HELL!"

Bakago began to release small explosions from his palms.

"I'll see you there."

Leaving a very angry and annoying Bakago behind, Ryou made his way towards the exit. All of Class 1-A had made it alive, and Izuku was the only one with major wounds. Aizawa, however, was barley alive. His wounds would probably take a long time to heal.

Everybody boarded the bus to go back to the school grounds. Ryou once again found a seat at the very back and put his head down. He continued this the entire way. 

In the end, the school gave the students two days off. During that time, Ryou either lounged around the house doing nothing, or going to the restricted area to train. At night, he studied everything he could about the human body. To practice his healing, he killed plants with poison and revived them again. Although the process was slow, he was still able to control it correctly after a few hundrend times. So when school started again, Ryou felt that his quirk was improving under his control.

"Alright everyone, take your seats, class is about to start!" Iida announced.

"You are the only one standing..." Someone pointed out.

"I wonder who is goinhg to teach the class now?"

"Who knows.... we can only wait and see."

As if on cue, the door opened and revealed a mummy with black hair.

"Good morning." A very tired voice came from the mummy.

"Mr. Aizawa?!" The class said in unison.

"Mr. Aizawa, it is good to see that you are well." Iida began.

"If you call that well....." Uraraka whispered.

"My well-being isnt important now, due to the fact that yojr fight isnt over yet."