Chapter 34

Important announcement regarding the future of this book at the bottom. PLEASE READ!!!!!
Words like this are Ryous thoughts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

All Might looked tired. No, correction, he WAS tired. He had to fight Ryou to break him out of his trance and when he finally did, All For One was ready to fight once again.

"All Might, you need to stop." Ryou got close to the hero, but he didnt look any better.

His usual smooth hair was dull and his body felt like he was stuck inside a box for a long time. His vocal cords were burning and his head was pounding. The aftereffects of being controlled.

"Young Midorya, go to saftey." His face remained calm but his body was shaking.

Ryous eyes narrowed. He could hear the helicopter flying above, most likeley a news channel brodcasting live the whole thing.

"All Might," the hero turned to the boy, "your time is up."

Smoke was coming from his body, and the whole world watched as their number one hero became a living skeleton.

Everyone was silent.

"How does it feel?" All For One began talking, earning the attencion of others.

"How does it feel to know that the 'pillar of hope' that everyone trusted deeply is fake? That in the darkness it hides a terrible secret? That it isnt really a pillar?"

All Might looked dejected and somewhat hurt at that. He was slouched down, his hands on his knees.

"How does it feel......?" He murmured it, but Ryou heard. The feeling of helplessness was consuming him.

In a world where the strong either rule or protect the weak. Where you grasp any sign of hope, reaching out with a tired hand only for it to slip away so easily. Where in the end, the small flame always burns out into darkness. That is how it is. Can it ever change?

Yes.

"It isnt over." He got close to the hero and put his hand on his back, a sign of reasurance.

"It doesnt feel like anything because there will always be hope. For the sake of the world, get up. The symbol of peace is still standing." Ryou reached for his ears. Grasping the seals(earrings) he unhinged them and tugged them off.

"I am right behind you."

The light at the end of the tunnel is not an illusion. The tunnel is.

This seemed to revive All Might as he stood up straight. Both faced the villan.

"Well, now this is intresting. A crippled hero and a villans puppet, an intresting combo. I won't let you fight without reserve, though. Heroes have a lot of things they need to protect don't they? And you," he looked at Ryou with his nonexistent eyes.

I wonder how he can see me.....

"In the end that powerfuk quirk of yours may end up killing you. Experiments aren't always successful."

Ryou noticed the emphasis in the sentence, and a bitter feeling boiled in his stomach. But in times like this, all he did was brush it
off.

"A perfect example of a failed one is your Nomu." He spat back.

"Feisty. But you'll remember my words som-"

"There is nothing to remember. Your words are like a ripple on the water. It cannot stop the advancement of a boat."

"Yes; but then the storm can destroy the boat."

All For One stepped closer.

"Young Midorya, get to saftey. " All Might repeated once again as he stood infront of Ryou.

"Roger that. But you will need help."

The hero turned to look at the teen. His expression gave away his thoughts.

"Midorya, you cannot fight. You arent lice-"

"Who said I would be the one fighting?" He chuckled and lowered his head.

When he raised it, he opened his eyes. Electric blue was shining bright, a big contrast to the yellow shade he was once portraying.

"Marhys."

On his command, deep within the void  of his body and soul where his dragons laid, they awoke. Growling and shifting, they came together, a mixture of lights and souls.

A truly enchanting sight.

But as they merged together, in the dark backround where no one really stepped, a shadow was consuming and growing bigger, a black hole preparing to absorb anything in sight.

A small sting came in his chest and Ryou winced a bit. He brought his hand up and patted it slowly.

Marhys appeared next to Ryou, standing six feet tall, his head stood proudly. He could have gone bigger, but for now that size was appropriate.

"Marhys, All Might is in charge. Treat him like your temporary master."

With that, Ryou is taken away to safety. He is tended on the back of an ambulance as he watched the fight go on through a small projector.

All Might centered One For All in one arm and managed to hit the villain as Marhys dealt damage on the other side.

One For All gathered many quirks in one hand also getting ready to counter attack.

I don't think All Might will be able to deal with that amount of damage.

Marhys-

Just as Ryou was going to command the dragon to protect the hero, a sharp pain began once again on his chest. This time he bent slightly.

It was comparable to getting stabbed in the chest repeatedly. He began to sweat cold drops and his breath hitched. For a second Ryou could swear he blacked out.

When he came to, the fight had reached its end. Marhys did end up protecting the hero and All Might was able to land the final blow.

What was that? Was it because of what Marhys did?

He was doubtful, but ignored it just the same.

"Exu- Ah! You're bleeding!!!"

A paramedic panicked when he saw Ryou had a bloody nose.

"Huh?" He reaches and wiped, a warm liquid staining his fingers. The dark red made him a bit dizzy.

"Don't worry about it, it's an after effect of my quirk."

"Oh.... okay." The paramedic continued his questioning but Ryous mind was elsewhere.

Is it really an effect of my quirk?

Marhys was back as the dragons and after receiving the praise of Ryou, they went back to there space.

But he couldn't help but think back to All For One's words.

"Experiments aren't always successful."

Total words: 1040.

KAY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

FROM THIS POINT ON, THE PLOT WILL NOT FOLLOW THE ORIGINAL ONE!! Well maybe just when they move to the dorms, but that is all. I know there is still so many more chapters in the original manga, but this book won't continue there.

I have been planning this since the beginning, so this book will soon come to an end.  Don't worry there are still PLENTY of things to cover so keep expecting more chapters.

I'll let you know when the time comes.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!