Chapter 13

Text like this is Ryous thoughts
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
The next event was the Calvary battle. Midnight explained the rules and assigned the points each person had. The four teams with the most points in the end moved on to the next event.

It depended on what place you got on the obstical course on how many points you got. Since Izuku got first, he was worth a million points.

Ryou walked around thinking about what team he would join.

Should I go with Class 1-B...... or maybe with Todoroki....... for sure not Bakahoe or Izuku....

He then got an idea and looked for the person. He walked around some more and found Shinso.

"Shinso right? Lets team up."

"Guy from Class 1-A. And why should I do that? I did de-"

"Declare war on us? Yeah I know and I dont care. I have a plan that will help us not only pass but also get first place. You wanted to beat Class 1-A right? This is your chance."

"Arent you being a bit selfish? Using other classmates to climb to the top."

"I can ask you the same." Ryou nodded towards two other students that were seemingly under Shinsos quirk.

Shinso smirked, finding a liking on the black haired boy.

"I'm listening."

After discussing the plan, they were ready. Shinso was the rider and Ryou was out on front.

Midnight wipped her thingy moblob and shouted:

"Begin!"

Everyone targeted Izukus team as thought. The plan was to stay low until the end. Meanwhile they had to steal headbands to be able to pass just in case the original plan failed.

"So until when did you say we had to do this?" Shinso said while casually dodging a hand out for his headband.

"Right until the last few seconds. But lets rack up points meanwhile." Ryou stated as he stomped his foot on the ground, causing big green vines to sprout out and knock away incoming teams.

Ity bity Timeskip~

"Alright, lets get going with the plan." Ryou began to run towards Izukus team.

But before he could even get close, a huge wall of ice stopped them. All but two teams were on one side.

"Sly bastard. Divide and conquest. He did this to have the million to himself."

"What do we do now?" Shinso asked.

"The plan continues. I kinda expected this. Get ready."

Ryou made some green vines sprout from the ground and tie the entire team together carefully until they were all connected.

Minato(wind/cloud) create some dark thick clouds to use as fog. Put it on the arena when I give you the signal.

Yes master!

Now for our transportation. Lets use some wind.

"The countdown began." Shinso said, a hint of worry in his voice.

"Thats fine, we only need five seconds."

Meanwhile Pres Mic began the countdown.

"Ten...... nine....... eight...... seven"

Bakago used his explosions to cross the wall of ice while cursing very loudly.

"Six......five."