Chapter 4

Just a reminder, words like this are Ryou's thoughts.

The months passed quickly for Ryou, constantly training his quirk and stamina. Being able to enter UA High would mean so much for him. But he felt lonley. Izuku refused to train with him saying he found a friend who would train him. This was a bit mysterious for Ryou, but he trusted Izuku, so he decided not to think about it too much. The only thing he could do is train constantly to perfect his use of quirk and his use of weapons. Since he barley showed all sides of his power, many thought all he had was the blue fire. This would be an advantage for him.

Hopefully the entrance exam will be simple....

Timeskip~

Ryou was walking towards UA, excited and nervous, but he did not show it. Izuku had left early that morning and told him to not wait for him, so he was walking alone. Not that he minded. Pushing all his feelings aside, he went inside the assembly room.

There he took a seat at the very back, were nobody wanted to sit. Looking around he was able to see a nervous Izuku and a pissed Bakago. Looking at the time and seeing it was about to start, Ryou turned his attencion to the stage. There the superhero Pres Mic began.

"HEY EVERYONE, WELCOME TO THE UA ENTRANCE EXAM! EVERYONE SAY HEY!"

The awkward silence that followed was the cue for Ryou to stop listening overall.
He had an idea of what the exam was about; all he had to do is destroy robots.

Each robot had a point system, so depending on the robot he destroyed, thats how many points he earned. The only robot that was better to ignore overall was the zero pointer. Not that Ryou intended to ignore it. If it was in his way, he will not hesitate  to bring it down.

"All right everyone! Gather your things and present yourself to the bus that will take you to your designated test area! Plus Ultra!"

Walking outside, Ryou was able to get a glimpse of Izuku. Flashing him a thumbs up, he hoped Izuku did his best. He made his way to his bus, where he chose the isolated place. Everyone else took a seat, and they made it to Test Center D.

Ryou didn't do much while waiting for the exam to start, just look around. Putting on his black hood, he wished Izuku luck in his mind. 

"AND START!"

Everyone was still. Only Ryou sprinted full speed to the test area.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN THE WORLD, GO, GO, GO!"

By the time everyone reacted, Ryou was ahead by 13 points. The thing about Ryou is that he wished not to depend to much on his quirk. If he did, then if he stumbled upon a villan with an erasing quirk he would be in trouble. He spent all the time he could working out and making his body an adequate vessle. So the 13 points he had so far he had gotten them WITHOUT using his quirk.

Somewhere in UA~

"These kids are very promising. Look at them use their quirks."

"Yes, but it isn't as impressive as the Midoria kid. He has taken down two and one pointers with his bare hands..."

"So he isn't using his quirk. Doesn't that put him at a disadvantage?"

"He is only at a disadvantage if he chooses to be. Lets see how rational he can get when a big trial arrives."

Back to the testing center~

Ryou just finished demolishing a 3 pointer again. 

This is hard without my quirk, but thats okay.