Chapter 9

Text like this is Ryous thoughts
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So far, Ryou was having an acceptable day. Bakago was quiet whenever he saw Ryou, Izuku had seemingly given up on talking to him, he had a good night rest, and was currently munching on some lettuce.

Me and my weird cravings....

He was happily chewing on his juicy lettuce when Aizawa began talking about how he saw the recordings of the battles the day before. He gave instructive (savage) feedback to Bakago and Izuku. Then his eyes trailed the classroom and landed on Ryou. The whole class turned to look at who the teacher was staring at. Ryou just sat there, staring right back at Aizawa, continuing to lazily munch on his lettuce. In the students eyes, he resembled a lazy bunny. 

"Midoria, I saw your battle with the students of Class 1-B. You took down two students alone and in less than five minutes. You have good control over your quirk. Unfortunatly, you depended to much on it. Yes, you acted before the others could react, but in the end, you used your quirk the whole time. In real life, depending that much on your quirk can end you."

Ryou continued to stare at Aizawa. He finished the piece of lettuce, swallowed, and smirked at Sensei. 

"Who said I was using it the whole time?"

The comeback left Aizawa speechless. He had a point. When the screens went black, nobody knew what happened. It could have been possible that Ryou took them down with his own speed, no quirk involved......

Snapping out of his thoughts, Sensei decided to change subject. 

"Anyways," he got the attencion of the class, " you will now do something that will decide your future."

Everybody began panicking.

"Dont tell us..."

"More tests?!"

"You have to chose a class representative."

"Its a normal school thing!"

Rykou watched as the class erupted in loud talking while evryone raised their hands. He was still silent when Iida spoke up saying that the representative needed to be chosen by votes, yada yada yada.

He really is passionate about it huh.

At the end, Izuku got three votes, Yayorozu got two votes, Iida got one vote, and Ryou got one too.

Who the hell voted for me?

Izuku became class rep and Yayorozu became vice. With that the bell rang. Ryou was going to skip luch once again, but his stomach protested with a growl. Unfortunatly, Uraraka heard and let out a giggle. 

"Hey Ryou, wanna eat lunch with us?" She asked, pointing at Izuku and Iida. Ryou was going to decline because Izuku was there, but he figured Izuku wouldnt try to talk to him, in fear that he would cause awkwardness between the others.

"En."

Timeskip~

The four were now eating lunch, calmly chatting about the events in the classroom. Iida was saying how he voted for Izuku, and Uraraka confessed of doing the same. Then she turned to Ryou. 

"Who did you vote for Ryou?"

"Iida."

His quick, straight forward response surprised the trio.

"Really? Why?" Iida questioned.

Ryou just shrugged.

"You seem the most fit for the job, no offence." He glanced at Izuku.