Chapter 7

Words like this are Ryous thoughts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ryou spent most of the night training with the dragons,  which included strengthening  the use of the diffrent parts of the quirk. He also practiced summoning them so in the future he could do it smoothly. Learning the many things he could do with the Universe part of the quirk was the most intresting thing he had. In total, he learned this:

1) He can create any type of stone in a small scale, specialising in rubys, emeralds, diamonds, and an electric blue stone that seems stronger than diamonds. He can create weapons with these. (For example, sound bombs, swords, or arrows)

2) He can use this quirk for healing. Using the energy of the universe, he can heal many things, as long as he knows about that part of a human body. (For example, if he is going to heal a tumor in the kidney, he needs to know how a healthy kidney looks like or works. Same with bones, if he heals a broken bone he needs to know the position it goes at.)

3) He can absorb energy from other people, leaving them exhausted and weak, giving him an advantage in hand to hand combat.

4) He can do VERY basic time manipulation; almost none. He can stop time for five seconds, and speed it for five seconds and it only applies to certain area andor people.

(Have in mind that he doesnt have full control over this part of his quirk, so it is not its full potential. So far he can only do what is stated above)

So now, Ryou was laying on the ground with all his dragons surrounding him. So now he was there, snuggling with Sou (earth) and Hayato (water) was wrapped around him, or more like his head was on top of him. The others were close by, huddled together, no gap in between. All laid down in such a way that made Ryou be in the middle. They were all asleep, the soft breaths being the only sound. 

-ster. Mas-r

Ryou awoke with a small voice in his head.

Huh?

Ma-er. M-ter.

Uh... hello?

Master!

Startled by the new voice in his head, he looked around, only to see all his dragons sleeping.

What are you? You aren't one of the element dragons...

No I am not. My name is V.

.....

I will let my teachers explain. But for now, you need to go to school!

Ryou was still confused, but he got up anyways.

"Guys I need to go home so I can go to school."

The dragons stirred, and in less than a minute, they were awake.

"Master, we will take our leave now." Yumma (fire) said.

"Wait.  Care to explain who V is?"

"Master, its better if we explain to you on the way."

"Alright."

With that they dissapeared the same way they appeared. Ryou felt a bit lonely now, but he knew they were in his mind. He began walking home.

Okay master. So V is your travel dragon.

Is that another element?

No. She doesn't have any powers other than she can change sizes. She was created to be your transportation.