Chapter 23

Words like this are Ryous thoughts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ryou dragged himself to school, hoping he wouldnt regret it. Sliding the door open and letting Izuku inside first, he took one last look at the exit.

If I want to leave, its now or never...........

"Ryou!"

Or not.

He turned and walked into the classroom, already regretting it.

The once loud class had quieted down, everyone staring at him. He simply went to his seat and ploped down, putting his headphones on and ignoring everything in existence.

Jeez, its not like Im some facinating alien specimin. Or am I?

While he was contemplating if he was human or not, Kaminari came up from behind him and gave him a 'friendly' punch on the arm. Right. On. A. Bruise.

"What the f-" Ryou glared at him, his eye twitching.

"Sorry man, was that too hard? Anyway, what is that on your face?"

Groaning, Ryou rolled his eyes.

"Go away Denki."

"What if I dont?"

Kaminari was surprised when Ryou grabbed his hand.

"Then this will happen."

Somehow, Ryou forcefully made Kaminari discharge his electricity and Ryou absorbed it, leaving a stupid Denki drooling and giving thumbs up. Glaring, he turned to the rest of the class.

"What? Never seen a person with glasses?"

That thankfully stopped the staring.

Timeskip~

Class 1-A was already suited up and waiting outside the test arena. Aizawa was standing infront, giving instrucciones or whatever. As always Ryou wasnt listening. That is until heroes showed up and a mutant bear rat climbed out of Aizawas scarf.

That is creepy. Very very creepy.

As Ryou checked his clothes for hidden bear rats, it was being announced which hero each pair of students would fight.

".......Ryou and Ojiro will be against Cementos."
( ur just gonna have to imagine something to make up the even numbers.)

Running his hand through his hair, Ryou made his way to his partner. His expression seemed distant and uninterested. But in his head.........

It was exactly the same.

"So Ryou, how should we-"

"Hold on." Ryou closes his eyes and took a deep breath and began.

"Cementos. Otherwise known as the cement hero. Quirk: Cement. It allows him to manipulate any cement based material that he touches, allowing him to shape it into various forms. His Quirk doesn't appear to have a time limit, and Recovery Girl mentioned once that his Quirk is amongst the most difficult of the U.A. teachers to fight against.

Power

3/5 C

Speed