Chapter 20

Question of the day: How old are you?

Answer: Older that you thats fo sure.(Jkjk) Lets just say I am at the age where I dont give a flying fuck about my age and life. I'm drowning in positiveness (if thats a word)

Words like this are Ryous thoughts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The nightmares kept appearing. Yes, they didnt leave poor Ryou alone. Why? Well, lets just say its for the sake of the story line.

But seriously, it was starting to piss him off. I mean, how would you feel if you wake up  almost everyday with cold sweat and bruises with an unknown origin? Many people would freak out. But not Ryou.

He just deals with it, but since he is human, at one point or another, he is going to get tired. Not to mention they dont let him sleep comfortably.

Five, six......... and seven. Seven new bruises to add to the collection.

Ryou, we really need to tell someone about this. I am pretty sure you dont get them while you're asleep. Unless you sleep walk.

I get it Arata. But my plan is still ongoing. How am I gonna find the offender if I give up now? It is just for a bit more time. When it comes, I promise I'll say something.

.....fine.

Thinking about it, Ryou had already come to a conclusion some time ago. Someone-most likely the older woman he keeps seeing in his dreams or some follower- was causing the nightmares. There is no way it was all by chance.

Taking the chance that it was a weekend, he sat at his computer and began searching. Yes, instead of studying of practicing for the finals on Monday, he was reasearching quirks. #schoolsucks.

He researched about nightmare quirks, and he found some interesting information. Although they are very rare, they are most commonly used by villans. No surprise there.

He had seen a blog in which they explained that there are diffrent nightmare quirks. He even took notes.

The most common-but still quite rare- nightmare quirk is the one in which the person weilding it had to be face to face with the victim. Then they would take the opportunity to show the victim there greatest fear, similar to illusions. This cause physiologic damage rather than physical.

But this was weak, and not to mention the offender had to come face-to-face with Ryou. He seriously doubted someone went into his room every night to do this.

The second type allowed the weilder to give nightmares to a victim from a distance, but they would have had to come in contact with the victim at least three hours before. Again, it could only cause brain damage, not bruises.

Just when he was going to move on, a small head line caught his eye.

When Quirks First Appeared.

It seemed to be a website exploring early quirk users abilities. Shrugging, he clicked, not knowing if he should expect something.

It started with the history of quirks blah blah blah. You get the picture. Then came the intresting part. There was a list of the very first quirks that existed. Ryou scrolled down, his finger instantly freezing when he caught a name on the list that sent shivers down his spine.

Quirk: Night Terror

He waisted no time in clicking. When he began reading, his heart began to beat faster.

Quirk: Night Terror

This quirk was first registered a year after quirks appeared, and was labled as the most malicious one yet. Enabling the user to not only give victims nightmares without any contact at all, but it allows unlimited physical damage. Not to mention the physiological damage caused can be done in such a way that the user could be in control of the victims mind.

Although the user passed away, authorities believe that it is possible this quirk was passed down to later generations. As of recently, it is suspected that someone had risen withn the shadows with this quirk.

Much is not known about it, but what is known proves to the world that it can be very dangerous if a villan weilds it.

First users name:???

Date of regestration:???

# Of People weilding it currently: ???

Well what do you know, I found the quirk.

Ryou joted down some notes and suscribed to the website. You never know when you will need it.

He made his way downstairs, already having a plan for the day.

"Where are you going?" Izuku surprised Ryou juat when he was going to leave.

"Just to the mall. I need new shirts."

"Okay, bring me back something."

"Fine."

The only reason he was going to go was to face the people who have been monitoring him.

I may be lazy, but I am not clueless.

Ever since Ryou went to Hosu City, he had a feeling that someone was watching him. The feeling had grown ever since.

He made his way to the train station, aware of his surroundings.

Um.... Ryou why are you going to the mall? There are a lot of people around there, so if we want to spot someone following you, wouldnt it be better to go somewhere more secluded?

But thats the thing V. If I go somewhere lonley, they will figure out that I know they are following me. Although its harder to find them in a crowded area, there is a bigger chance to catch them.

The train eventually arrived at the station and Ryou took the train towards the mall. The whole time he was discreetly observing people.

The ride ended and he went inside the mall. Many stores were showing their merchandise on display windows, the items popular and trending.

Ryou began by going to buy his shirts. Entering a store, he went to the shirt section and grabbed any random ones he liked just by looking at the color. This was a very bad tendency, but he couldnt seem to overcome it. This caused him to once buy a shirt that said: "I am stupid."

He then went to the jacket section and began browsing when he felt a very familiar chill.

Someone is watching me now.

What do we do?

Just stay put. I need them to be seen by cameras so I can have recorded proof.

Just be careful.

Ryou smirked.

When havent I been?

Total words: 1,053. Next update Thursday. Like, comment, share. THANKS FOR READING!!!!