Chapter 35

Guys..... guys...... guys..... guess what. NEW FREAKING TRAILER FOR SEASON 4!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!! Check it out at the top!!! Btw I have news at the end of chapter please read.

Words like this are Ryous thoughts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Packing his bags and making sure he had everything was a huge hassle for Ryou. If it were for him, he would simply stay home. But noooo the teachers had another plan.

Okay, phone-

Check.

Bags-

Check.

Laptop-

Check.

I think thats all-

Wait! You're forgetting something! Down stairs, in the fridge!

Oh I almost forgot! Thanks Sou.

Youre welcome.

Ryou dashed(dont run, stay safe kids)downstairs, passing by his brother and mom, surprising them.

"Ryou dear-"

"Just a minute mom!" He shouted from the kitchen.

Walking to the fridge, he prepared himself from the upcoming holyness.

Ready guys?

Ready as we'll ever be.

He reached out for the white handle, fingers trembling slightly. He took a deep breath, heatbeat accelerating and adrenalin pumping through his blood. A tingling sensation spread from the tip of his toes to his hair on his head.

Wait! Gloves! You need gloves or else you will taint it!!

Ryou's eyes widened in realization as he pulled rubber gloves out of nowhere and put them on. While he is at it, he also pulled out a surgical mask and gown.

Better?

Yup.

Again he reached for the handle, this time steadily gripping it. As he opened the door, a cool gust of air hit his face, thankfully his glasses and mask covering it. When the door was wide open, Ryou took a step back because the holyness was blinding. At that moment, it seemed like all the light came out of the fridge and angels were singing.

"Wow....." Ryou couildnt help but admire it. Ever so carefully, he got close and grabbed it gently, with both hands so he wouldnt drop it. He raised it up and the light got brighter, the singing louder.

"I have seen the light."

Meanwhile, Izuku and his mom were at the kitchen entrance watching the whole thing. And they sweatdropped.

Ryou removed the mask, the singing and light becoming unbearable.

Do it.

He brought it down and bite into it. It was so juicy and crunchy, just like he likes it. Everything stopped abruptly.

"This is some good lettuce." He removed the medical outfit and walked upstairs to get his things as he passed a frozen Izuku and Mom.

He's weird, dont judge.

Timeskip~

Saying goodbye took a while because their mom wouldnt let them go. It wasnt until they promised to call everyday that she agreed.