Chapter 29

Words like this are Ryous thoughts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The day had just started and Ryou was already wishing he could go back to bed.

The whole class was outside, and Aizawa was in front, explaining about who-knows-what. Come on, at this point you can't expect Ryou to listen to anything being said.

He just snapped back to earth when Aizawa asked Bakago to launch the ball again like they had done in the quirk assessment test at the beginning of the year.

And he did. But to everyone's surprise, he got almost the exact same score as from back then.

Hm, so his quirk didn't gain strength, rather the mind and body.

Aizawa then told the class that they were going to train their quirks and they still had a very long way to go from there.

The students were put in seperate areas to train their unique quirks, and honestly some of the ways they did it looked painful, silly, or straight out stupid.

Take Izuku for example. He was........ dancing?

Ryou just stared at his brother as he seemed to do Zumba of some sort.

How is that going to help? Well whatever the teachers know what they are doing.

"Ryou, follow me your training is going to be different." One of the Pussycats instructed.

Shrugging it off, he followed, having no idea what the hell he got himself into.

As they walked into the deeper parts of the forest, the kind hero explained.

"So your quirk is already strong as it is so there should be no need for you to train it. Rather, we think you could use training in....... other aspects."

The emphasis on the word other sort of unnerved Ryou.

"And what are these other aspects?"

"You will see."

Timeskip~

Extreme.

That is the only word he could use to describe the training he was being put through. It didn't help that he was in the middle of nowhere.

I would think *huff* I would be a master in this domain, but boy was I wrong.

Grabbing a fistful of dirt, he clenched it and hoped that that would calm the terrible headache that he was experiencing.

It turned out that the 'training' had nothing to do with anything physical. It was mental training.

If Ryou would have had a choice, he would have chosen physical training a hundred times over mental, even if he was a lazy ass.

Somehow, he was put under a lot of mental pressure to the point his head was pounding.

It felt as if all the nerves in his body stood on edge, and the void in his mind was foggy and disoriented him.

When is this going to end?!

He let a low groan slip out and he continued grasping the ground. He was in such a vulnerable state that the teacher observing him felt bad.

No wonder they had taken him somewhere far from the other students. And Ryou was some what glad of that. It saved his pride of humiliation.

After what felt an eternity, Ryou collapsed.

Damn, that was harsh.

He barley was able to think that as he slipped out of conciseness.

Dream?~

Ryou was once agin in front of the woman and her followers. They seemed to be barley approaching him, something he had not seen before in the other dreams.

She got close to him, the same sinister smile plastered on her face.

Laughing out loud, Ryou startled everyone. He couldn't contain himself. It was as if someone said something funny, or he completely snorted laughing gas in powder.

"Ah I can't believe this." He wipes a tear that had gathered at the corner of his eye.

"What is so funny my grandson?" The woman asked, probably trying to sound scary to intimidate him.

"You are." He chuckles some more. "It's hilarious how you think you are in control of my mind even when I'm passed out."

He steadied himself, ignoring the cries of pain from his body. After all, he had had this dream for a long time, causing him to feel a bit numb.

"Ah, my mind, my rules. And my first rule is: you can all go screw over yourselves." Ryou smirked and flipped everyone the bird.

He had been wanting to do that for a while and boy was it satisfying to watch their insulted expressions.

He walked away, actually feeling happy for the first time in a long time.

End~

Ryou woke up in a great mood. So great in fact, that he didn't complain at all when they were told to cook dinner for themselves.

He instead helped out where ever he could, either starting a fire or chopping some onion. And he did it just in time before he started crying because of the chemicals.

And when the food was ready, he thought it tasted heavenly. He savored every bite.

Okay that doesn't look as good as the dinner from yesterday.

Well V, they worked with what they have. And Ryou seems to like it, so just let him be.

He must still be happy about the dream he had. He is rarely ever in a good mood.

Taking the last bites and ignoring the conversation in his head, Ryou smiled to himself.

I haven't felt this satisfied in a while.

He was planning to relax for the rest of the day before going back to the hellish training in the morning, but seeing Izuku sneak out of camp with a plate of food changed his mind.

He secretly followed his brother, until it happened.

He lost the broccoli.

Dang it. And now I am also lost.

He face palmed mentality and continued looking for a sign of human life.

He eventually did, but in a place he least expected it. It was a small cliff over looking most of the forest.

He walked around there hoping to see the way back, but he only found Izuku and the boy talking. Izuku left the plate of food and turned to leave, but he crashed into Ryou.

"Found you." He grabbed his brothers arm and began leading him away before he stopped.

"Hey Koda." He didn't even turn his head to face the kid. "Whatever this guy said you should at least remember it."

Although he didn't hear what Izuku said, he had a gut feeling it was something wise.

Total words: 1065. Next update on Thursday. THANKS FOR READING!!!!!

Btw thanks again for your support, his ashes came in yesterday. Thank you all.