Chapter 5

Reminder: word like this are Ryous thoughts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A few days have passed since Ryou and Izuku passed the entrance exam. If it wasn't for the little stunt Ryou made with Pres Mic, he would have been surprised that Izuku  even passed. But he wasn't

"Okay tommorow is the first day at school. I have everything I need, but I wonder if I am goingtoneedanythingelsebesideswhatIhaveandwherecanIgettheguidlinesforth-"

"Izuku you are mumbling again."

"Oh sorry! Well its better if I go to bed, tommorow is the grand day."

"Yea. Also I wanted to tell you something. I am very proud that you made it in to UA. You will prove that even a person without a quirk will be a great hero. I am so proud of you."

Ryou gave Izuku a genuine smile, causing Izuku to look down.

"Accually I wan-"

"Oh shit! Its late and I still want to go to the restricted area to try something. Um, were you going to say something?"

"N-no. Just goodnight."

"Okay."

Ryou walked out of Izuku's room and went downstairs. Inko was watching TV in the living room.

"Mom I'm going out for a bit, don't wait for me."

"Alright Ryou be carefull."

He walked outside, darkness engulfed the sky, only tiny stars hung from it. The moon was full in all its glory, and the air was fresh and pure. Ryou made his way to the restricted area where he trained his quirk. Today he wanted to try something new. When he went to the library, he found a book that talked about ancient Chinese dragons. Masters from those times meditated to increase the powers. In his case, he would meditate to understand his quirk fully. He walked for about 30 minutes until he came to a cherry blossom tree. Its flowers were sheding their pedals and the breeze carried them around creating a beautiful and enchanting sight.

 Its flowers were sheding their pedals and the breeze carried them around creating a beautiful and enchanting sight

He walked to it and sat down right underneath. Coping the position of meditation showed in the book, he closed his eyes.