Chapter 30

!!!!!PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!!
Words like this are Ryous thoughts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When the class was told that they would be having an exercise, they were confused. Why?

Well the answer is simple. It was at NIGHT. And this especially made Ryou angry. Like, it's nighttime, you should be in the comfort and warmth of your bed and covers, dreaming about random things that make you question whether or not you are high on-

Never mind.

So here he was, his previous happiness of the day before completely fading into a sour taste.

I don't want to do this.

It's not like you have a choice.

He watched as the kids who failed the exams were taken to a different place, not being able to participate as a form of penalty.

In my opinion, I would rather sit in a classroom instead of having to do this and talk to people.

Timeskip~

Honestly, Ryou was starting to get impatient. The 'exercise' was some sort of bravery test in which a small group of students went into the woods ALONE.

Honestly speaking, this is a perfect way for villains to attack.

Yeah but the area is secured. Only the students and teachers know about it.

But it still gives me the chills.

The thing continued, and he was paired up with Izuku. But being the person he is, ten minutes into the activity, he lost his brother.

It's not my fault he can't keep up with me.

Um Ryou, you do know you were following him? So technically you didn't lose him, he lost you.

Tch. Whatever.

He kept walking around, trying to identify his surroundings. It was more into the night, so the woods gave a feeling. No not the good kind. More like the type that sends chills down your spine.

Something is wrong.

Right? It's...... too quiet.

His guard was raised tenfold as he slowly trudged through the dark path.

A sudden snap of a branch behind him made him turn at lightning speed.

"What the-" But he couldn't finish his sentence as he saw black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is happening?!

I don't know!

Okay, lets just calm down. Did any of you see the moving figure more clearly?

I just saw a blur.

Same.

It looked like a person to me. He was wearing something like a top hate.

Pfft. We aren't in Abraham Lincoln times anymore.

Wait-

Ryou felt as if his conscience was drifting away from his body. He felt constricted in a tiny space, barley enough for him to breath.

I...... don't feel like thinking right now......

Ryou, no! It could be a trap, try to stay awake! Think positive things!

But I don't........

He felt the eyes of his mind fluttering closed. Ignoring the cries of the others to stay awake, he let his mind become blank.

I deserve some rest..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Ryou finally opened his eyes, it was by the most rude and cold manner. He opened them to see the dark sky covered in stars. Since there was rarely any light in the forest, many more stars came out of hiding.

Ah this is nice.

But he soon took those words back when he felt himself FREE FALLING in the air.

What the hell?!

Just as he tried turning, a force brought him down faster.

A little help would be appreciated!

Coming!

V appeared above him and was about to catch him when he heard his brothers voice.

"RYOU!!"

Weird, didn't I just lose him during the exercise?

Just when he was about to answer, he was grabbed by someone in mid-air and thrown to a sort of portal.

This looks familiar......

Realization hit as he recognized it from the USJ attack. But it was too late.

Seeing only a flash of blond hair next to him and his brother, classmates, and V looking at him with horror and worry, the portal closed and Ryou blacked out once again.

Hai.........

PLEASE DONT HATE ME!!!!!!!

I know this chapter is short, (really short) but I have valid reasons.

1.) I am preparing something for this story, concerning the proper introduction of his family(aka grandma devil and parents) if you wish for something to happen during their meeting, feel free to DM me! I could use some ideas.

2.) My graduation ceremony was YESTERDAY so I am tired as hell.

Well that's all. THANKS FOR READING!!!