Chapter 21

Question of the day: What are your top four animes/mangas?

My Answer(let me know ur guys answer): 1st place: My hero academia (duh) 2nd place: ONEEE PUNNCHHHHHH MANNN! 3rd place: Tokyo Goul  and 4th place: currently open for any recommendations.

Words like this are Ryous thoughts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ryou payed for his merchandice and exited the shop, moving around the mall. The whole time, he felt a presence following him around.

Left, right, camera. Inside shop, camera. Food court, camera. Might as well get some lunch while I'm at it. Burger King, camera. Slurpee, camera. Arcade, camera.

Is it me or is Ryou not making any sense?

I am afraid it isnt just you V.

V, Minato, Ryou is listing all the places he is passing through that have cameras. This mall is huge, so it will be hard to avoid all of them.

Walking some more, Ryou came across a small bookstore tucked between a corner and a big store.

Lets hope there are some cameras inside.

The store was indeed small, no bigger than a living room. A few dusty shelves with old books lined the walls, and at the center a small bronze coffee table and a pair of peach colored wooden chairs stood. Next to the window was the register, piled high with magazines and books

Okay, this is tiny.

Ryou was going to turn and leave when shuffling and grunts came from behind the register.

"W-wait! Ah, p-please dont go!"

Just like Izuku.

A man popped from behind the counter, glasses crooked and messy hair. He seemed to be in his late twenties.

Ryou stared at him and he stared back, an akward silence falling and becoming thicker by the second.

So he told me to not go, yet he doesnt have a reason for me to stay........

I say you beat him.

Nah Yumma. Lets just find an excuse and leave.....

Best route is to buy something.

Got it.

Scanning the nearby area, Ryous eyes fell upon a stack of notebooks. They seemed rather new compared to everything else.

"Um..... I'll take the notebooks."

He seemed surprised, but soon recovered.

"T-these- I w-wrote these. You c-can still buy t-them though! I-it contains i-information on-"

"Thats fine. I'll take them."

In the end, Ryou bought them. Walking out, he released a sigh of relief he didnt even know he was holding.

Well thats something I wont forget. Changing subject, what happened to the person following?

We dont know Ryou, their presence is completly gone.

Hm..... well, might as well go home.

He began walking towards the exit when he came a cross a store with All Might merch.

Right......

Timeskip~

Ryou took off his shoes as he closed the door inside the house.