Chapter 15

Words like this are Ryous thoughts.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The entire arena was quiet. Only the loud breathing of Yumma could be heard. Even the cocky Bakago looked surprised. And Ryou planned on using that to his advantage.

"Go." He sternly said to Yumma while following closely behind.

The beast charged at Bakago and the boy snapped out of his trance. He began throwing explosions at the dragon, and right when he was going to land one........

"Haha you thot." Ryou was snickering in the background. Yumma disappeared right before an explosion hit. So Bakago was in the air falling towards the ground seemingly for no reason.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR? I TOLD TO NOT HOLD BACK!!!! WHERE IS THE BASTARD DRAGON?!"

"You see Bakago," Ryou calmly stood oppisite of the blond, his appearance back to normal, "if I did go all the way, you would be dead. Even Yumma thinks you should tone it down a bit. But in the end, its just advise that Im sure you won't take."

"Who the fluff is Yumma?" (This line is dedicated to those innocent minded readers, Bakago better watch ur mouth)

"No one. But we better finish this." With that Ryou ran up to Katsuki and avoided explosions.

I wont be able to get too close to him, he is stupid but at least he knows how to fight.

Dodge a right hook.

Dodge an explosion.

Dodge a low-kick.

Dodge an explosion.

Dodge a frontal punch.

Dodge an explosion.

Dodge a high-kick.

All Ryou seemed to be doing was dodging attacks and explosions. And that is exactly what he was doing.

If I could just tire him out before the real one starts.

Soon enough, the blows directed to him got a fraction weak, barley noticeable. But that was enough to reassure Ryou that the next step of the plan could be done.

He increases the distance between the two and got into stance. Coping Todoroki's move that he had done with Izuku, (dont plagiarize kids) Ryou shot a huge blast of fire to the ash blond. While Bakago was busy trying to survive the beam, Ryou began the next step.

Okay, summon mai weapon.

(Can you guys imagine Ryou talking like that or nah?)

The fan Ryou worked on so hard appeared in his hand. Just for the sake of the fight and the festival, he removed one of the needles on it, putting it away again.

He isnt worth it to try my creation on. Besides, I already dragged this on long enough.

He charged at Bakago who was still a little distracted with the fire. Or more like, charged at the fire. He went through the fire and this way got close to Bakago without him knowing.

By the time the exlodo boy noticed Ryous presence and turned to attack, it was too late. Yes, Katsuki Bakago died that day.

Just kidding. But Ryou did have a needle inserted in the blonds skin.

"Game over." Ryou said to him with the creepiest voice he could create. In the end, he sounded like the friggin clown from IT.