Heartbreak

I shivered, hearing her breathy whines beneath me.

Party got out of hand.

So now I'm locked in a closet with some random, fake blonde chick for 7 minutes and wasted off my ass.

All thanks to Brendons crazy ass parties, shit like this happens almost every time.

It's been a while since I've been with any girls, I kind of missed it honestly.

I pushed her hair behind her ear, turning my head more to deepen the kiss.

Right as I felt adrenaline rush through my system, that's when it happened.

My mind went to Josh.

-flashback-

"No Tyler, I said we can't keep doing this"

Josh picked up his things around Tyler's room, talking while doing so.

"Josh, come on baby. Don't do this. Stop and talk to me"

Tyler pleaded

"I am talking to you Tyler, and no. I don't have time. So either talk to me now or don't talk at all"

Joshua rolled his eyes at the desperate boy who begged, practically on his knees

"Why Josh? Why are you doing this?"

Tyler looked up at Josh, on the verge of tears.

He stood in the doorway, hoping to stop or at least slow down the other boy.

But he just pushed passed him.

Josh ran down the stairs, taking his coat off the coat-hanger and slipped it over his shoulders

"Joshie, please. Don't leave me. I promise everything will be ok, we'll work whatever this is out. Just, please, don't leave me"

Tyler held his fists against his chest, trying to hold his broken heart together.

He blinked fast, fighting off tears.

But they didn't start falling till Joshua opened the front door

And then left.

"Bye, Tyler."

Being the last words Tyler would ever hear from the boy again.

-flashback over-

I somehow found myself on the back porch, Halsey rubbing my back while Dallon held me close with his arm around my shoulders.

Oh jeez, this has been happening a lot.

I would randomly space out while thinking back to that day with Josh, I didn't notice anything around me and I really didn't care either.

I was sobbing, my throat felt sore like it was going to close up if I took a sharp breath one more time.

My eyes were puffy and hurt, I don't think I can even open them.

Halsey talked with Gee who sat with Frank on the porch railing, drinking cheap beer from inside.

"He must really be hurt if he just randomly broke down like that"

Gee stated.

"Ya, especially at a party. I mean, he's not even sober enough to think straight"

Halsey sighed sadly, leaning against the railing

"Not just that, but he was alone with some girl who was basically on his knees for him. He started breaking down crying, mid make-out session. Now that's heart break"

Hearing Gees words only made me cry harder.

I really was heartbroken.

Everyone rushed over to me, trying to talk me out of my depressive state or tried comforting me.

All the drugs and liquor on top of hyperventilating and depressing thoughts became too much for me.

I passed out.