3 | Q&A with Kat Plames

After eating, I decided to just post the cover that I did earlier. Sure, it's not tomorrow, but whatever.

It may be out of my posting schedule, but oh well, the fans wouldn't totally mind!

Suddenly, I received a Discord call...

Kat_Plames

I immediately accepted the call, "WUSSUP?!"

"Ow! You are gonna break my ears one day!" My dear, dear friend, Kat Planes said. She has 36 million subscribers.

"Sorry, jeez. What's up with the call?" I asked.

"Q & A!"

"HELL NO!" I shouted, most of the questions are probably going to be when I'm going to do a face reveal and I AIN'T DOING DAT.

"Jeez, calm down! Don't worry, the questions won't be anywhere related to the face reveal thing! Trust me," Kat said.

"Fine, just start recording.." I said, then started recording, she just hummed in response.

"Hello, web kitties!" That's her intro, well not all the time, that's just her intro when we record a video together.

Because, you know, my intro is hello web nation!

"So, I'm obviously here today, with Scorph!" She said, all I did to greet the viewers was a very simple...

"HELLO, WEB NATION!"

"Yep, the Scorph we all know and love," Kat said, then chuckled, "First question!"

» What is your favorite color? «

"Why is that the question? That's overused," I said, but answered anyway, "Red.... and black,"

"Everything in my channel is purple, but my favorite color is green,"

When she said that, all I did... or said was...

"GrEeN iS nOt a CrEaTiVe CoLor!"

"Shut up!"

I laughed.

Time < ^v^ > Skip

The questions weren't that bad, they were nothing near personal stuff. I'm pretty sure this is the last question now.

"Okay, Scorph! This question is for the both of us," Kat said, then started to read the question.

» How did the Kat "Plames" and "Scorph" Games name got to you? «

"The Plames thing, very sinple.." As she was about to explain how that name came to be, I shouted:

"IT CAME FROM THE FLAMES!"

"Shut up, that's not how it went! So, I obviously have a gaming channel.. And I couldn't choose which one to put in my YouTube name, games or plays.. So I mixed them together and tah-dah! Kat Plames!"

"That was boring," I said, then checked my recording.

"No it wasn't! Bet yours is more boring,"

"Whatever, mine's very simple... It came from scorpions and a slight matching from my name,"

"Oh... ANYWAY, leave a like-"

You know what else she was gonna say.

I stopped the recording, deciding to edit later, I left the call with no farewell, pretty normal...