14 | Scribble!

I woke up, jumped out of bed, quickly arranged my bed, rushed downstairs to the kitchen, just ate a breakfast bar, once I finished, I rushed back upstairs, took a quick bath, changed into something comfortable, rushed to my computer, turned it on and waited...

I got a call and immediately accepted it, I didn't even look who gave me the call. "WUSSUP?!"

"Dear, god! What was that?!" A familiar voice, Terroriser, yelled. "Chill man, it's just a scorpion," Vanoss said. "Oh.. Fuck you, Scorph!" Terroriser yelled, I giggled, "Ha, in your dreams!"

"So, what game you guys playin'?" I asked. "Scribble.io!" I heard Delirious and... Cartoonz answer. I quickly went to Scribble.io, then they gave me the server link, which was correct. Then I started recording. "ANd, Vanoss is the host, amazing!" I said, then rolled my eyes, Vanoss laughed a little.

Then a new person joined the call and game. Ohmwrecker.

"Oh, am I late?" He asked, "Yes, you are. Usually it's Terroriser who's late.." Vanoss said, Terroriser felt offended. "Hey!"

Then we started the game with Vanoss starting off with the drawings. "Hmm..." He then started drawing some weird thing in color pink. It was also four letters. I typed in the guess box and put 'sofa' then pressed enter.

LilScorpion has guessed the word!

"WHAT? HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO GUESS THAT?!" Vanoss asked, then accidentally filled the sofa with the color brown, making it look like a potato.

"Oh, it's definitely a potato," Terroriser said, as I can tell he rolled his eyes. Then somebody was dumb enough to type this...

Ohmwrecker: potato

Everyone, except Ohm, burst out laughing. "Wait, th-that wasn't it? It wasn't a po-potato?" Ohm asked, through giggles. "No! It has thre- four words, Ohm!" Delirious yelled.

Cartoonz has guessed the word!

Terroriser has guessed the word!

"Come on guys! Only fifteen seconds left!" Me and Vanoss said, somehow, at the same time.

Delirious: vanorph

"Delirious, what the hell?? You're gonna make the viewers go coo-coo crazy!" I said.

Ohmwrecker: scorlirious

"Well, shit. New ship guys.." Delirious said, his voice getting quiet. Delirious had guessed the word! "Delirious, that's been a ship three years ago," I said.

Ohmwrecker has guessed the word!

"Oh," Delirious nervously chuckled, then it was his turn to draw. He started drawing a heart shape then erasing the middle part of it.

LilScorpion has guessed the word!

That was easy, the word was 'shattered heart.' Then everyone guessed the word. "Well, that was easy," Terroriser said, I chuckled.

I pulled out my phone and went to me and my friends' group chat and typed words that I was nervous about...

Guys, mission...

You sent a photo

The picture was a screenshot that me and that total stranger had, but the picture was just glitches, no sight of our conversation.

I was about to sigh, but I didn't, me and my friends' are still playing. I quickly out my phone away and looked at the screen. Cartoonz was now drawing and everyone guessed the word, but me.

The drawing was a stick figure with weird black clothing and hair. I quickly typed 'emo' in the box. Which was correct.

"What took you so long to get that, Scorph?" Ohm asked, as I can tell he was concerned. "Oh, I accidentally muted my mic and my mouse fell.." I lied and then quickly looked at my phone...

Message not sent.