26 | So... Bat Owl

"You think they'll like it?" I asked, as we were walking back to the alleyway. They stayed silent for a while, eventually Delirious spoke up, "Yeah, I'm sure they'll like it!" I smiled under my mask. Then we stayed silent again.

I looked at the sun, it was almost noon. I sighed.

' ' Why does night time fall so quick? It doesn't even feel like 12 hours for daytime anymore.... ' '

' ' It feels like 7 hours for daytime and then 17 hours for nighttime.. ' '

' ' Yeah, ' '

We then eventually reached the alleyway only to see Evan and Lui, playing pretend. Wow.

"Jeez, I didn't know you guys were so childish!" I said, startling them. "Ohohoho! Look, Bat Owl, it's the almighty scorpion!!" Lui exclaimed in his squeaker voice. Vanoss gave me a fake serious look, "Oh, indeed, Mega Monkey! We shall get Batcoon and.. um, Milkbag Man back in our team!!" He said.

"ATTACK!!" Both Vanoss and Lui yelled, but of course, Lui yelled still in his squeaker voice.

I looked at Delirious and Smii7y, I can tell what they were thinking. I smirked and nodded at them. They seemed shock, but did it anyway. Lui and Vanoss got up from where they were sitting and "ran" at us, while Del and Smitters were also running at them, trying to hide the owl and monkey masks. While I, was watching beautiful chaos.

Del was distracting Lui, while Smii7y was distracting Vanoss. Smii7y then turned around and put the monkey mask on Lui, but not before saying "yeet." While Del ran over to Vanoss and putted the owl head on him, but not before saying... "EEGH!"

I laughed a little.

"Oww!" Lui said, still in squeaker voice. While Vanoss just groaned, "What am I wearing!?" he yelled. "An owl head, duh." I answered him. "So.. I'm wearing a monkey one?" Lui asked, finally, in normal voice. I answered him by saying, "No shit sherlock,"

Vanoss took it off to look at it. "It almost looks like my character.. Where'd you guys but it?" He asked while looking at the three of us. "At some weapon and mask shop near by," Del answered, he pulled out his mask and put it on.

"Damn, Delirious, looking badass!" I said, he laughed. "Why thank you!" He said. Lui took off the monkey mask and looked at it as well, "You guys bought the one I was looking at yesterday?" He asked, looking at me and Smii7y, we nodded. Then Lui smiled, "Thank you.."

"We should get some sleep," Vanoss said, we groaned. "But Vanosss!" Me and Lui whined, Vanoss sighed, "Fine, what should we do?"

"Scare some people!" Delirious suggested, mentioning to the masks. Vanoss shook his head. "Yelling random words!" Smii7y suggested, I looked at him, "Won't they call the police or something?" I asked him, he shrugged in reply. "Rob a bank!" Lui said in his squeaker voice, everyone looked at him. "Y'all know I'm joking.. Jesus," He said, Delirious laughed.

"Well, everyone suggestion didn't work, but I have one!" I said, they all looked at me. "What is it, Scorph?" Smii7y asked, "Sleeping." I answered. They groaned, except for Vanoss. "Well, um, eyes down!" Lui said and tried to get comfortable with the floor.

' ' We've been here for like.. I dunno, three or four days.. I already lost count so fuck off... ' '

Eventually Lui fell asleep... Who am I kidding? He's pretending that he's asleep, which seems that I'm the only one that noticed. "Well, I'm Owl, so..." Vanoss said and putted on the Owl mask. "You make no sense whatsoever," I said as I can tell he rolled his eyes under his mask. Delirious sat down, head by the wall and just closed his eyes. Smii7y did the same, but quickly fell asleep.

"So..." I started and looked at Vanoss, "Bat Owl, is your phone on low battery or is it not with you?" I asked him, he simply answered by saying, "Low battery."

"You guys gonna sleep or not?" Delirious asked, his eyes still closed. "Later," Me and Vanoss said at the same time. "Alright then," Delirious said and tried to fall asleep.

"Hey, Ev?" I asked, while looking at him. He looked at me, a little shocked that I used half of his real name. He just hummed in reply. "Imma go walk around, 'kay?" He nodded. I stood up, with my pistol still in pocket...

I began to walk out of the alleyway, I walked across the road, passing some other alleys. I thought everything was fine, but then I heard a familiar voice...

"Y'all bitches ready?"