25 | Damb and Fab

Just watching Basically and Wildcat's Fortnite video of the Marshmello event, don't mind me... I got bored...
___

[ Scorph's POV ]

Welp, Smii7y just made a sarcastic comment and I agree. This is totally not awkward! I awkwardly chuckled and cleared my throat, everyone looked at me. "Alright, so, we have no idea of where the fuck we are, correct?!"

' ' No shit sherlock... ' '

Everyone nodded or said "yeah."

"So... Why do you think we're here anyway?" I asked, then I had a poker face under my mask. "Really?" Lui and Smii7y asked. "Yep," I said, popping the 'p.'

"Welllllllll..." Vanoss trailed off, "Probably... for GTA!!" He finished and grabbed the BDS. "Yo, yo, yo! What the hell, Vanoss?!" I asked, internally questioning why I said "yo, yo, yo" which sounds retarded.

"Chiiiiiiillll, I was just joking!" He said and putted it back down. I rolled my eyes under my mask, "Whatever, I'll go walk around.. Anyone wanna join?" I asked. Smii7y and Delirious shouted "me!!" in response, I simply said "Come on then."

They both got up, I stood up and turned to Lui and Vanoss, "So, you guys like, what? Gonna stay here on guard?" I asked, they nodded, both of them having a dorky smile. I scoffed, "Alright, see ya!" I said and jogged off, the other two following.

"So... where are we going..?" Delirious asked, I shrugged, then adjusted my mask a little. "Can we buy me a mask?" He asked, I shrugged and gave in. "Well, if we're buying Delirious a mask, can we at least see if any of the shops have my character's glasses?" Smii7y asked, I looked at him while walking and nodded.

We eventually stoped at a shop, Smii7y walked in, me and Delirious followed. We all looked around, "Found one!!" Delirious asked, running up to a Jason hockey mask, I chuckled. Smii7y was still looking around and found a cap with the two colors red and blue, he walked up to it and put it on his head. "How do I look?"

"Damb and fab, bro." I said, smiling a little. He laughed at my response, "Yes, damb and fab!"

He turned his head to the left and saw shades, just like the one his youtube character has. He grabbed it and put it on. "Now I'm damb and be-yeet-iful!" I laughed.

"Guys!!" Delirious said, while walking up to us. I hummed in response. "Oh, wow, Smii7y, that's-" "Be-yeet-iful, I know!" They both laughed. "Well, I guess we're buying that," I said and was about to walk to the cashier, but someone's hand grabbed my wrist. I looked behind me, it was Smii7y. "What?"

"We.. don't have money..."

"I figured, so I'm paying," I said, he lets go of my wrist. I walked to cashier and played for the mask, shades and cap. It was a total of 15.5$ (I dunno, I don't live in the US), I paid him, he grabbed the money and gave me my change. I turned at the two.

"Come on,"

I walked out of the shop, walking somewhere, it took awhile, then the two caught up. "H-hey, thanks for p-paying! Um, h-how do we re-pay you?" Delirious asked then huffed. I thought about it for a while.

"Delirious, give me a piggy back ride.. And Smii7y, once your phone is charged, we're watching those memes!" I said. Delirious sighed but have me a piggy back ride anyway, Smii7y cheered.

"Yeah, don't worry! We'll watch those memes!!" He cheered, I laughed. "Come on, brother, to Neverland!" I said to Delirious, he gave a half insane laugh and walked off, Smii7y following.

"Why did you call me brother?"

Why did he mention "brother" like that? Why did I call him brother? I just... it reminded me of my brother. I shook off the thoughts and answered Delirious.

"Probably because we're the same age!" I wasn't wrong, considering me and Delirious were born on the same year, which was 1987.

"Are you secretly insulting my young age?" Smii7y asked, Delirious laughed at his question, I shook my head "no."

"Hey, Del, you gonna wear your mask yet?" I asked. "Um, I would, but I just don't uh... feel like it," He answered, I hummed in reply. "Maybe we should buy Vanoss and Lui a mask?" I suggested, the two were silent for a while but agreed. We stopped at the shop Lui was staring at yesterday, Del put me down.

"I'll just chill here for a bit, don't worry," I said, they just nodded and went in. I looked at the window, the monkey mask still in there. I sighed and went in the shop.

I saw Smii7y grab the monkey mask and Delirious trying to reach an orange owl mask and succeeded in reaching it. I actually wanna ask a question, but I didn't feel like it. I asked the man at the cash register how much were the two masks, he said 24.10$, I paid the amount. He grabbed the money, no change, he just nodded.

Then we left.

852 words ♥