19 | WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?!

I played Fortnite for like, twenty times, I eventually got bored of playing so I turned off my computer and went downstairs for... dinner. Yeah. On my way to the kitchen, I saw my phone on the counter. I immediately grabbed it and turned it on to see if at 100%...

' ' Huh, last time I saw it, it was 54%... ' '

' ' Are you sure about that? ' '

' ' ... Yes, now in the name of Delirious: Shuch Up! ' '

' ' Heh... ' '

I rolled my eyes and looked in the fridge for anything. Seriously anything. Leftovers or any frozen food- shit. Looks like there's just.. a chocolate bar and yogurt in here. Fuck, I should check my fridge more often.

' ' Well, guess I'm ordering pizza... ' '

I sighed and dialed the pizza number on my phone, once they picked up I told them what flavoured pizza I wanted. So while waiting, I prepared the money and decided to watch some movies on Netflix, because why not?

As I was about to turn on the television, someone knocked on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it, to see the pizza delivery guy. I was confused and shocked, but I still have him the money and he handed me the pizza. I then closed the door, still shocked, but eventually shook it off.

' ' Apparently I live somewhere near a pizza place... Huh.. ' '

I turned on the television, went onto Netflix and chose a horror movie. I opened the pizza box, the smell being so... attractive. ' ' That sounds weird and I am aware of that... ' ' I took a slice and began eating while watching the movie...

Time (-w-) Skip

Well, the horror movie ended. Both good and bad, I guess. Now time to text Kat about the stream! I grabbed my phone and as I was about to run it on, some weird bright light shone through my window.

It was so bright, my emo eyes can't take it. Yes, I'm an adult, but I just see myself as an emo being. Then suddenly I blacked out...

' ' I BLACKED OUT WITH THE EMPTY PIZZA BOX WIDE OPEN, TV ON- OH SHIT- ' '

[ ??? POV ]

I groaned as I felt my surroundings. I was in the middle of recording, but some weird light blacked me out, somehow. I was currently lying down in grass. I sat up and looked around. Then I see faces looking at me, confused.

Oh wait, their familiar faces. Shit. Why did I black out and woke up in the middle of who knows where with them?! Worse thing is, I don't know where the fuck Luke or Ohm is, if they are here.. somewhere.

"Who are you??" Lui asked, while pointing at me. I was thinking of a response, a lie, or anything! "Um, uh..." I stuttered too much, I didn't even say anything.

"Wait, hold on, Delirious?" Evan questioned, everyone looked at me (once again) confused and shocked. I felt more nervous. "Uh.. hi,"

Tyler (Wildcat) seemed to brush it off already, "Well we know what Delirious looks like now, but the question is... WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?!"

517 words ♥