30 | Wildcat... Two Wildcats!

* Poke poke. *

That's what 2 Player me was doing, poking my mask where my cheek would be. * Poke poke. *

"Could you stop?" I quietly asked, obviously annoyed. 2P me stopped for a second, then said, "Nope!" popping the 'p.' I groaned, "Someone help." I said a loud, getting the others attention. Once they saw what was happening, they laughed.

"Any of you 2P know what to do to make her stop?" I asked them. "Say please." 2P Lui said, I rolled my eyes under my mask.

' ' Duh! Of course. ' '

"Could you kindly please stop, ma'am?" I asked, a tiny bit formal. She nodded and stopped. "Finally!" I said in relief.

"We're gonna need nicknames so we won't be confused between.. 1P and 2P us." Vanoss said, everyone agreed. "You staying as Vanoss?" He asked his 2P self, who just nodded and mumbled a quiet "duh."

Vanoss sighed, "Um, guess I'll go as Rynx." he says. "Cool, I'll call you Bat Owl neither way," I said as I can tell 1P Vanoss- or Rynx rolled his eyes under his mask. "Okay.. Delirious!"

Both looked up.

    2P Delirious spoke up, "H-he'll stay as Delirious.. just call me Delirium, I guess." Delirious looked at him and asked "Are you sure?" Delirium just nodded.

"Uhh... Lui?" Delirious questioned. Both of the Luis seemed to be stuck of who should change to a nickname. "Any of you wanna go as Mega Monkey or Squeaky?" Smii7y asked, 1P Lui immediately rose his hand, "Me, me! Call me any of the two!" He said in his squeaker voice. 1P Moo and I laughed a little.

         "Smii7y!" Squeaky said, still in his squeaker voice.

"I can go as Lucas." 2P Smii7y, or Lucas, said. "The name my fans made up?" Smii7y asked, Lucas just nodded. "Moo Snuckel!"

Both stayed quiet, still thinking. "Who wants to be called Link?" Rynx asked the two, they still stayed quiet but it's obvious enough that both of them wants to be called Link. Then 1P Moo spoke up, "H-he can g-go as Link.. I-I guess.."

We nodded, Link just putted his hand on Moo's shoulder. "S-Scorph?" Moo stutters.

"Me. Call me Sin." I simply said, Scorph (' ' Gawd, it's so weird calling 2P me by youtube nickname... ' ') looked confused, "Where that come from?" She asked me, I shrugged.

"Hey bitches, wussup!" A voice says making us look at them. It was Wildcat... who was dragging his 2P self.

(1P Wildcat is still wearing his coat.)
(This one is 2P Wildcat ↓ )

Rynx, Delirious, Squeaky, Smii7y and Moo stayed silent while the 2P greeted the them

"Hey Wildcat." Vanoss greeted, looking at 1P Wildcat, 2P Wildcat frowned. "Hey.. Vanoss?" Wildcats says in a questioning tone, then noticed 1P Vanoss. "Oh.."

"Heya Wildcat," Link greeted, mentioning to 1P Wildcat. Delirium looked up and waved at 2P Wildcat, who gave a shy smile and wave back. Lui and Lucas said a simple "Hello" to both of them. Scorph gave an energetic "Hi!"

The two Wildcats eventually noticed me and the others. 2P Wildcat waved to all of us, we waved back, some of us saying greetings.

1P Wildcat sighed and let go of his inverted duplicate. "I'm sorry what happened a few days ago guys.. Um, Moo? Sorry for dragging you along yesterday." He apologized, I was confused.

"What does he mean by what happened a few days ago?" I asked them, they hesitated. "He said we're no longer friends to us." Smii7y replied, I slowly nodded. "Can we call the Wildcat we know Fuccboi?" Delirious joked, me and the other 1P snickered. "Haha, very funny." 1P Wildcat said sarcastically.

"Can we call 2P Wildcat.. Wildkitty?" Moo asked, 2P Wildcat looked unsure for a moment and just nodded, "I-I won't mind." He said, while giving a shy smile.

  "Come on guys, and gals. Follow me, I have a surprise! " Wildcat said, a little excited, but he was trying to hide it and he is failing miserably. We all got up and I looked for the BDS. "Has anyone seen the Bubble Daryl Shotgun?" I asked them all, they laughed. Once they quiet down from laughing, Rynx gives me the BDS, "H-here." He says slightly laughing still.

"You know, our nicknames are so cringey." I said as we walk out of the alleyway and follow Wildcat, everyone agrees. (Some of the nicknames aren't cringey, like Delirium and Lucas, I guess)

It wasn't much of a long walk, we shared conversations with each other and laughs. Eventually, we stopped at a hotel.