18 | WHERE IS MY PHONE?!

After the stream, I looked at my desk for my phone, I didn't find it. I swear I just left my phone near my keyboard. Where the shit is it?!

I got up from my spinny chair, and started looking around my gaming room. I checked every spot, corner, furniture. Even the ceiling! I mean, who knows the spiders probably took it! Speaking of spiders, I should clean off the spider webs.

I sighed and went out of the room, I probably just forgot that it's somewhere else and not in my gaming room, yeah. I entered my bedroom and looked around. I checked underneath the covers, under the bed, the bedside table, the drawer. Everywhere in my bedroom, also not here.

I moved on to the other rooms. The kitchen and dining room are just one room, so it shouldn't be that hard. The other rooms are the living room, bathroom, laundry room and guest room. This is gonna take a while.

( Time Skip )

Well, shit. My phone isn't in any of those rooms. It's just impossible for my phone to be outside of my house, I'm an introvert! I only go outside to buy food and drinks... So, where is my phone?

I sighed in defeat and decided to play Fortnite... in my computer. I even wanted to message Kat about the live stream... But I guess that'll have to wait.

[ ??? POV ]

I was watching this girl searching for her phone, she looks so confused! I laughed. "Ben, just give her phone back," Jeff said, while scratching the back of his neck in irritation.

"Hell no," I said, then put the girl's phone in my pocket. Jeff sighed. "I don't get why you even stole her phone," he said, I rolled my eyes, "I stole it, because I'm bored!" I answered.

"Is this really all we came for? For the girl's phone?" Jeff asked. I thought for a while, then nodded. Jeff groaned. "Are you serious, Benjamin?!"

"Hey, don't call me Benjamin, Jeffrey," I said. "At least Jeffrey is actually my name," He said and jumped down from the roof.

"Come on, Ben! Slender might wonder where we are!" Jeff called. "Fine, fine." I said and climbed down. Both of us rushed to the forest to find the mansion.

While running, "So, what are you gonna do with her phone?" Jeff asked. "Well, I might as well screw with people with it," I said, mentioning to her social medias and messages.

Jeff scoffed. Eventually we ran out of breath, but we reached the mansion. Surprisingly, no one saw us. It's like, what, afternoon?

I opened the door, catching some other pastas attention. I ignored the attention, Jeff walked in and closed the door. "Where were you two?" EJ asked while walking out of the kitchen.

"Well, Ben told me we had a mission, but lied. All we did, well him, was steal a random girl's phone!" Jeff shouted. "A random girl's phone...?"

Shit. It's him. Screw you Jeff!

I looked behind me and saw Slender. "Yeah! A random girl's phone!" I said and took her phone out. Slender grabbed it and examined it. "What did the girl look like?"

"Well, um... She has brown hair, fair skin, brown eyes.. I think... That's all I know," I said. He was quiet, but gave the phone back. He walked away, but I heard him mumble something...

"It has to be her... Good job, Ben," then he teleported away. I was confused... and shocked. Even the others were. Well except for Masky, Hoodie, Jane, Clockwork and Liu/Sully. (Sure Masky and Hoodie are wearing masks, but I can tell they weren't shocked)

What was Slender talking about anyway?