22 | Y E E T

Video· The Prediction Compilation (Part 2)     Uploaded by· SMii7y
___

I woke up still in the alleyway. I stretched and stood up. I grabbed my pistol, which was now on the ground, then put it in my pocket. I felt my back, yup. The (sach back whatever) with the  still there.

I grabbed my mask from the clip and put it on my face, then, I checked the time from my phone. 5:09 AM

I sighed and put it back in my pocket. I also realized that Owl Dusty didn't reply to my message, so I'm guessing that he either left his phone or its on low battery.

Checking my surroundings, making sure I won't leave my stuff. Once I made sure I left nothing, I left the alleyway. But then, I heard snoring near by. I looked to my left, to see two men sitting.. while sleeping, they were also sleeping by the entrance of the gun shop. Luckily, the shop owner says he opens at 5:25 AM.

' ' Maybe I should wake them up...? ' '

As I was about to do so, the men's faces were extremely familiar. That's when it hit me. It was Lui and SMii7y!

' ' Just wake them up already.. ' '

I nodded and instead of shaking them awake.. And considering not that much people are outside, I shouted near their ears: "WAAKE UPP! WAKE UPP!! RING, A DING, DING, MOTHA FU-"

I stop myself from saying "fuck" because I saw a mother walking with his son, the son seemed to be confused while the mother was half relieved and half angry at me. I smiled innocently under my mask.

Then, I heard two groans.

"Smii7y? Is that your ring tone or alarm?" Lui asked, a little quiet. "Nope." Smii7y answered, then rubbed his eyes. It took a while for the two to adjust their vision, once their vision was now fine, they saw me and...

"Who the hell are you?"

"Well, that's rude. Also, get out of the door's way before you-" I got cut off by the shop owner opening the door, hitting Lui and Smii7y's back heads in the process. I laughed a little.

"Oh, sorry boys, didn't see you there!" The shop owner said, which was completely understandable considering he is 71 years old.

"Its fine!" Lui said and then got up. Smii7y got up, and almost tripped backwards, but he kept his balance. The shop owner nodded and laughed, and carried on with his doings.

"Oh, also. I'm the one that goes by... Lil_Scorpion." I said, then gestured for a handshake. Both of them are wide eyed. Lui shook my hand first, he was shaking. "Wow, uh.."

I chuckled. "So, where are the others?" I asked. They were silent for a few seconds, Lui shrugged and Smii7y said "Somewhere."

"Wait, Scorph, is that a.." Lui took notice of my gun, I smiled under my mask. "Yeah, it's a Bubble Daryl shotgun,"

Lui laughed, Canadian milk man was confused, but I heard him whisper "yeet..."

506 words ♥___
Hey insane peeps! If you're reading this, thank you for reading Chapter 22 and I just wanted to let you know...

506 words ♥___Hey insane peeps! If you're reading this, thank you for reading Chapter 22 and I just wanted to let you know

Thank you guys/gals so much! I love you all! :D

541 words ♥___