17 | Cleverbot

Video: Song of Unhealing [BEN DROWNED THEME SONG] · Uploaded by: IlluminatiKoala
___

"And, here we are! In.. Cleverbot!" I said, Kat gave a sarcastic "Yay.." I looked at the chat. "So, people who are watching this.. LEAVE SOME QUESTIONS FOR CB! RIGHT NOW!" I yelled, the chat immediately blew up. I felt myself smirk, I don't know why. I decided to greet the bot casually. (I actually talked to him for this. Also it was fourth time)

Greetings and Salutations.

How are you all?

Good. You?

I'm alright, but both my wings are broken and my hair has been chopped off :(.

I gave a weird look. "Question, numero uno.. Um, how can I tell what's going on?" Kat asked. "Oh, uh, here," I turned on the camera for Skype and it was showing Kat what was happening. I hope it wasn't blurry. I looked at the chat for any questions, this one seems okay..

Oh, what color was your hair?

Blonde and brown mix.

Where do you live!?

Not telling you.

Why not?

Because I don't trust you yet.

YEET.

No. We just started talking.

I started to read off questions every time I typed. While Kat was quiet probably watching me do this shit.

Favorite color?

Pink and black.

Half of the chat were saying "Black Pink! Omigosh" something like that. I actually thought the same thing. Oh well.

Favorite game?

Minecraft. You?

"Oh shit, guys! What game do I put?! TELL ME!" I asked, considering all the games that are in my channel are my favorite! I looked at the chat, most of them saying "Majora's Mask" well, okay then.

Majora's Mask.

I know that game

How do you know that game?

Because I read all of the books.

No, how do you know the game Majora's Mask?

Yes I know it very well.

HOW do you know, the game, Majora's Mask?

Nope, what I have to do in this game?

Do you know my name?

No, that's why I'm asking you :).

You didn't even ask for my name.

May I know your name?

No.

Why?

Because you haven't told me your name yet!

I said. My name is Marek!

No, that's not your name. Your name is Ben.

Nope.

Ben.

I don't know anyone named Ben.