1k Reads + April Fools Special! ♥

Thank you so much! It's not even April Fools yet where I live, it's just 11:20 PM. But anyway, I love you all and I hope you continue to read this book! :D
___

I yawned and got of bed. I walked to the bathroom that was in my room and brushed my teeth, combed my hair, took a quick bath and put on some clothes. I put on my mask and exit my room, I close the door and notice I'm the only one up.

I sighed and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. I cooked some eggs, bacon and puncakes. I also grabbed some milk. I arranged everything on the table and looked at the time on my phone, 5:12 AM.

I put my phone down where I sit and walk back upstairs. I quietly open everyone's rooms and I quickly, but quietly, rush back to the kitchen. I grabbed a pot and a pan then I walk to the living room. I sighed and started banging the objects together.

"I AIN'T GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF Y'ALL! Y'ALL AIN'T GONNA SLEEP CUZ OF ME!" I continued singing the other lyrics, I heard them groan. I ran back upstairs and continued banging the pot and pan. I peeked in one of their rooms, the two Wildcats' room. I saw 1P Wildcat was covering his ears with his pillow, while 2P Wildcat looked scared.

I sighed and walked out of the room and looked at the two Delirious roommate's room, 1P Delirious was wearing headphones while 2P Delirious was rocking back and forth. I rolled my eyes and yelled, "I AIN'T GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF Y'ALL!" while banging the pot and pan again.

I continued and went in 1P and 2P Lui's room, I saw one of them somehow sleeping peacefully. 2P Lui saw me and scoffed, then I looked at 1P Lui, who was sleeping like a baby. I grabbed his pillow his head was on and  slapped him with it, "Wake up." He started yelling in his squeaker voice.

I successfully marched out of their room and saw everyone exiting their room, looking really tired... and angry at me. I didn't care at all. I ran back to the kitchen and put the pot and pan back. Once everyone came in and saw the food, they immediately went from tired/angry to happy. They all say down in their supposedly assigned seats and started eating. Then I noticed someone was missing.

"Guys, where's Toonz?" I asked, a little worried. "Don't worry, he's taking a shower." Delirious says, I nodded. I sat down where my phone is, I put it in my pocket and then I lifted my mask to where it would only show my lips. I grabbed some puncakes and eggs and put it on my plate. I stabbed the egg with the fork and ate it.

I quickly finished my breakfast and put my dish in the sink. I put my mask back down. I turned to the others, seeing them not done eating. I saw 1P Wildcat grab some bacon while 1P Smii7y was about to drink some milk, I immediately yelled, "CANNIBAL!" Both of them looked confused and realized what I meant.

1P Smii7y gently put his glass of milk down and took a deep breath, then he grabbed the glass of milk and drank it. He looked at me and said, "And now, he gone." 1P Basically, Ohm, Mini and Nogla burst out laughing with their inverted duplicates. I get why their laughing, so I just chuckled a little.

I looked over to 1P Wildcat and saw him eating two beacons at the same time, I rolled my eyes and left the kitchen then I saw Cartoonz, 1P of course. "Morning Toonz." I said to him, he smiled a little and mumbled "Morning," in return.

* tap tap *

I looked where the tapping noise came from, the window. I rushed to it and opened it, letting my other friends in. Which were Jeff, Eyeless Jack, Sally, Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Clockwork and Jane. "Hey guys," I greeted them, they replied back. Then I heard static.

"Scorph! Is the tv broken?!" I heard 1P Vanoss ask in a yell, "No, it's not!" I yelled, "...well, at least not yet." I mumbled under my breath, which the proxies heard causing them to chuckle. I turned around and was immediately greeted with Elf boy.

"Hey Ben, how you doin'?" I asked him, he just shrugged, "I'm fine, Sin." He said and plopped down on the couch. The guys seemed to finish their breakfast because they walked in the living room and saw the Creepypastas. The guys looked really scared, but not 2P me, of course.

They all started yelling and screaming, some were just calm somehow. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Lui accidentally yelled in his squeaker voice, I snickered. "OKAY, everyone calm the fu-" I immediately cut myself off remembering Sally is here, I looked at her and she looks at me with a confused face. I nervously laughed and then cleared my throat, "OKAY, everyone calm the heck down!" I yelled, they all stopped panicking.

"These people, are um.. My other friends!" I said, the creepypastas awkwardly waved. "INTRODUCTION!" 2P me yelled.

"My name is Jeff, Jeff the Killer." The guys snickered, causing Jeff to be confused. "Hello, I'm Jane." Some of the guys said hi back or just waved. "My name's Masky, this is Hoodie." Masky said then pointed to his best friend, who just waved. "H-h-hi! I-I'm T-T-Toby!" Toby ticked out, 1P Wildcat scoffed and I somehow heard him mumble profanities. "Wildcat, you better not be mumbling insults." I said to him, he just rolled his eyes.

I looked at Toby, who had teary eyed and was twitching uncontrollably. Masky and Hoodie noticed and bought him outside to calm him down. "..Hello! My name's Sally and this is Charlie!" Sally introduced herself and her teddy bear, "Can someone play with me?" She asked while looking at all of them. Some of them nodded, Sally smiled, "YAY!"

"Hello, my name is Clockwork," Clocky said, everyone nodded. The proxies came back and Toby wasn't twitching that much, which is good. "Hello, I'm-" I quickly cut Ben off, "BENJAMIN DROWNED!" He looked at me and said, "You shouldn't have done that." I lifted my mask a little and stuck my tongue okay him then I quickly put my mask back down.

"As I was saying.. Hello, I am Ben Drowned, call me Ben." He said, almost everyone said hi. "EJ?" I questioned, then saw him playing with his scalpel in a corner. Everyone turned to where I was looking and looked scared, even the two Delirious. "EJ, introduce yourself please." I said, he sighed but did it anyway.

"Wussup.. I'm Eyeless Jack, call me EJ though. Not nice to meet you," EJ said and putted his scalpel in his pocket. 2P me giggled. Then it was the guys turn to introduce.

"Waddup, I'm 1P Vanoss, call me Rynx though." "Hello, I'm 2P Vanoss." "Ehehe, hi, my name's Delirious." "...Call me Delirium," "Wussup, I'm 1P Wildcat!" "H-hello, I'm 2P Wildcat... C-call me W-W-Wildkitty, I guess." "Howdy Doody, my name is Nogla!" "Greetings, just call me Daithi." "Howdy, I'm 1P Mini and this is-" "Shut up 1P me. Anyway, I'm 2P Mini," "*squeaker voice* Hi, my name's Squeaky! I like gummy worms.. and fire! *normal voice* Just messin', my name's Lui, call me Squeaky." "Lui." "Heyo, my name is Basically, not really, it's just a nickname." "Hello! I'm 2P Basically! Nice to meet you!" "Um, hi, my name's Moo Snuckel. Call me Moo though.." "2P Moo, call me Link.." "Howdy Doody! My name is Terroriser," "And I'm the way better Terroriser!" "Hey, nice to meet you all. I'm Cartoonz, please just call me Toonz." "Hello, I'm Cartoonz," "Uh, hi! My name is Ohm!" "Hello there, I am 2P Ohm, nice to meet you," "What is up buttercups?! It's ya boi, Smii7y!" "Wassup? Call me Lucas."

Once that was done, everyone talked. It was nice, I guess. The guys were trying so be nice while the creepypastas were trying so hard to not kill them. I can't blame them, it's just the first time they met each other.
___

1k Reads - 03/31/2019

It's 1:28 AM now! Yesh. Happy April Fools! I wonder what video Delirious would post...

Anyway, thank you all once again and I will see you all in the next pAgE! :3

1429 words ♥