10 | Prop Hunt

"ALLLLLRIIIIIIIIGHTTT!!" Vanoss yelled. We were currently playing a good ol' Gmod Prop Hunt game.

"-S RESERVED!" I joked.

"Really, Scorph?" Delirious asked. "Yah!" I said. Then Lui and Nogla joined... but someone unexpected joined.

"Whaaaa...." I trailed off, looking at who in the hell has joined the call and game. SMii7y...

"Who is thaat?" I asked, but obviously, I already know who they are. "Yeah, who is that??" Lui asked, using his squeaker voice.

"Oh, I know... It's the... Milkbag I texted like, hours ago!"

{ teme skep, why not? }

"Where you at scorpion?!" Lui asked, of course, in squeaker voice! "Everywhere... and no where," I said the simple line. I was currently hiding as an orange and I managed to parkour on a shelf that has a basket of oranges.

The other props were the milkbag and owl. Which is clearly obvious of who those are. Nogla already died, he died by shooting a bookshelf many times.

Also, he left the game.

"Where the fuck you bitches at?!" Delirious asked. "In earth," Smitty answered, then I saw a tiki girl jump near the basket of oranges I was on.

"Wait, milkbag, was that chu?" I asked.

"The whatever that just jumped, yes... Where are you then?" Smitty answered and asked me this time, I jumped and someone entered the room we were hiding in.

I was able to look at whose gamer tag it was, H2O Delirious, I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh. And then, he left, I managed to hold my laughter.

"Yo, milkbag, you alive?" I asked and saw a banana enter the room me and milkbag were in.

"Really, Vanoss? A banana?" I asked.

"Wha, how did you I was a banana?"

"Look at the top shelf," I said, I can tell he did as told. "YO, MILKBAG!" I shouted, then I heard a thump. Then, the tiki girl jumped off the shelf and... um, oof... died.

"Ohhh, I see now." Vanoss said, as he changed his prop to a cup and then jumped on a random counter.

"Uh, Smitters? You okay?" I asked, feeling slightly guilty. "Yah, I'm good..." He answered.

"HEY, Y'ALL HUNTERS! GUESS WHAT?!" I shouted.

"What?" Lui asked.

"I SAID GUESS!"

"Guess what?!" Delirious asked.

"LOOK! FIVE MORE SECONDS!"

"Fuck you," Delirious said, then at the corner of the screen announced his death.

"Ha, in your dreams!" I exclaimed and saw Lui entering the kitchen, which if not obvious, the room we are in.

"Hello, Lui! GG, Lui!" Vanoss said, his prop jumping. "YEET!" Smitty shouted and then Lui threw his grenade at the shelf we were on...

Yep, nice one.