29 | Synonyms [2] : Antonyms

[ Scorph's POV ]

I woke up to some people groaning in pain, I blinked a few times under my mask and looked who the fuck was groaning.

The first person that caught my eye was Vanoss and.. another Vanoss..?!

The other Vanoss looked like the one I'm friends with except his clothing is inverted. He has a white owl mask, a white shirt, blue jacket with two white stripes at the sleeves, dark gray pants and dark brown leather shoes.

He seemed to notice me looking at him, "The fuck are you looking at?" I scoffed and looked at the others. Lui, Smii7y and Delirious seemed to also have an inverted duplicate of themselves. I was confused of why I didn't see my inverted duplicate.

I also don't get how the others are still asleep, are they heavy sleepers?

I decided to do something I won't regret, even though I might wake up the neighborhood. I then cleared my throat, "WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" Luckily and surprisingly, the neighborhood seemed to be more of a heavy sleepers than these retards.

"What the fuck, Scor- Oh.." Delirious said, looking at his inverted duplicate. He still had dark brown hair and a Jason hockey mask instead of red on the hockey mask it was blue, he also had black shirt, a red hoodie, black jeans and red sneakers.

 He still had dark brown hair and a Jason hockey mask instead of red on the hockey mask it was blue, he also had black shirt, a red hoodie, black jeans and red sneakers

"AHHHHH!!!" Someone yelled and rushed into the alleyway we all were in. "Moo? Why are you yellin- oh, you also have an inverted duplicate?" I asked, surprisingly not amused.

Since Moo was wearing shades a light blue hoodie, sunset tank top, light blue long jeans and black shoes. His inverted duplicate was wearing shades, a dark red hoodie, blue tank top that faded into several different shades of blue, dark blue long jeans and black shoes.

 His inverted duplicate was wearing shades, a dark red hoodie, blue tank top that faded into several different shades of blue, dark blue long jeans and black shoes

"Moo, weren't you with Basically, Mini and Wildcat last night?" I asked him, he looked confused at first then realized what I meant. "Ohh, that. Yeah, I was with them but I left considering I didn't wanna, you know.. steal money.." He said, whispering the last part so the others wouldn't hear. I nodded at him, understanding.

"Holy mother trucker! Who are you??" Lui asked in his squeaker voice, while his inverted duplicate just rolled his eyes.

Then I looked at the other Smii7y

Then I looked at the other Smii7y. (i got lazy to describe now, lmao)

 (i got lazy to describe now, lmao)

"OKAY. So, um, I'm guessing the inverted duplicates are from the 2P AU?" I questioned looking at 2P Vanoss, who just scoffed but nodded. "How did you guys even get here?" I asked, but got interrupted by someone teleporting here.

' ' Oh, let me guess... ' '

"Oh boy, I can tell I won't like 2P me," I said and rolled my eyes under my mask.

Considering I need to keep my "quirks" a secret, it's obvious enough 2P me doesn't do that.  "Hi!! What did I miss?!" 2P me asked. She still has the same hair (dark brown) and mask color that I have. She was wearing a dark cyan blue hoodie, light grey t-shirt, light brown pants and baby blue sneakers.

' ' So... does she have.. voices in her head as well? ' '

' ' I'm gonna take a guess, that she does. ' '

"Ohh, why do we have inverted duplicates?!" She asked, "Can you be any louder?" I asked sarcastically, "WELL, IF YOU WANT ME TO--" "That's not what I meant, dumbass!" I said. She pouted under her mask, "But you asked if-" "I was being sarcastic! Jeez.."

  Vanoss laughed a little.

"This is gonna kill me.." I mumbled, someone putted their hand on my shoulder, I looked at them, it was Moo. I smiled a little under my mask.

"So.. 1P Scorph, what did you mean when Moo was with Wildcat, Basically and Mini?" 2P Smii7y asked. "Um.. Uh, Moo, should I tell them?" I asked him, he just shrugged. "Well, uh, Vanoss- 1P Vanoss, remember when I said I would just walk around last night?" I asked him, he nodded.

"Well, I heard Wildcat in a random alley nearby, so I heard him say ''Y'all bitches ready?'' and I heard his footsteps getting closer, so I... uh," I paused, then took a deep breath. "I teleported to somewhere random and I ended up teleporting near a bank.. So..." I trailed off, hoping they would get it. Everyone got it, except 1P me. Of course.

"Wha? I'm confused!" She says, I scoffed, "Can one of you 2P explain to her? I'm already getting tired of her being a retard." I said, 2P Smii7y explained what happened to 2P me.

Vanoss and Delirious laughed. "You're starting to sound like Wildcat." Delirious laughed, I laughed a little so did Lui, Smii7y and Moo.