11 | The Missio- what... Now?

I woke up to a brand new Monday! .. Pfft, who am I kidding! Mondays are the same boring days. I got up from bed, well not the bed, because I slept on the couch again. Couch potato much.

' Hehe, potato couch! '

I stretched a little, then walked to the kitchen. My phone then made a little ring noise, I looked at my phone while putting some cereal in a bowl.

' Hello. ' Is what the text simply said. I made a confused look while pouring the milk in the bowl of cereal almost over filling it. "Oh, jeezes!" I exclaimed, then put the milk away. I grabbed a spoon and sat down on a chair near the counter.

' Who are you? ' I replied to the mysterious person. Yesterday, I think, SMii7y randomly got my contact(?) number. Now, who could it be this time.

I'm afraid I cannot tell you who I am yet.

Though, I have something important to tell you.

Well, what is it then?

You might now even believe me if I type it out.

Tell me!

I might believe

You are... assigned on a "mission"

Wait what... When I read that I almost spat out my cereal. Well, almost... A few droplets of milk were well, dripping. I quickly grabbed a towel and cleaned it off. Then I grabbed a tissue and used it to wipe the milk off of my mouth. Very fancy, yeah?

Don't worry, some of your friends will also be on this "mission"

Also, some Youtubers that you do not collab with will participate as well.

Um, okay. First of all, is it necessary to put apostrophes around mission? And second, how about my channel? Third...

Can I know the other youtubers that will also participate?

Well, if you really want to know..

Yes, I will LOVE TO KNOW!

Well there is Jacksepticeye...

JACKSEPTICEYE?! :'D

HOLY SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA!!!

Dan and Phil

WHAT THE FODGE

Cryaotic

*shockled*

And others, that I cannot tell you.

So, that's all I can know?

How about my friends? Do they know about this!?

No, they do not.

You have to tell them. If they do not believe you, convince them. If those two don't work... Force them.

Okay, okay!

I think I get it mystery person!

I wish you good luck.

Well, that was weird. I put my phone on the counter and looked at my bowl of cereal to see that it's empty. I put the spoon and bowl in the sink, and I hope I'll watch these dishes sooner or later. Because there's like... Twenty-eight dishes in my sink. Also, that's like, all of my dishes. So, yeah..

I should stop being lazy, it's a sin. But hey, who isn't lazy? Am I right or am I right lads? .... Yeah.

Then I came up with two video ideas, I could use one of the idea today and the other one tomorrow. It's either Cleverbot or a Q&A Live stream... I cannot choose. Well, I'm sure my viewers won't mind me posting a video late!

Actually, now that I think about it... I shouldn't be posting daily, kinda like what Vanoss does. Oh well. While waiting for a decision on my head, I decided to read some Creepypastas.
___

Hey guys... Eyeball here, well not Eyeball. It's just Eue, typo of Eye :/
Anyway I wrote a chapter because of my boredom, also I have school tomorrow Tuesday. So, yeah... SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT PAGE!