6 • Yøur Decisiøn

I kept crying myself to sleep, not because that my parents died too. I was crying because I missed my little brother.

My parents, they deserved to die...

I'm twenty-one years old.

I just live in this house, all by myself. It was silent all the time, no one to talk to. It was like the silence tortured me.

I was to lazy to try and cook dinner, suddenly I twitched. It made me remember that my brother also twitches.

I then heard static, what was going to happen?!

I looked out the window and saw a tall man in a suit. He notice me, he was faceless, but it looked like... he smiled..?

' That's ridiculous! '

"It isn't ridiculous," The man said, still looking at me through the window. I jumped in surprise.

' He could read minds?! '

"Yes, child, I can read minds." He said, I then realized he was in front of me. I freaked out.

"Don't freak out, child. I won't hurt you," He said, I could tell he was telling the truth, I don't know how I know.

I shyly smiled.

"I'm Slenderman, if you like call me Slender," He said.

"I'm Hailey..." I shyly introduced myself.

"Listen closely, child. I noticed something about you. You cry yourself to sleep all the time, and I know about your secret."

I sweat dropped.

' How does he know about that? Oh, wait... '

"I know this for an important reason, child. I thought that you will make an amazing proxy,"

"P-proxy?"

I was confused, what does proxy even mean? Does it mean, I'll be under his command or something...?

"Yes, child. Proxy, but I can tell you're a little uncomfortable right now, I'll give you time to think..."

I was still confused, before I could ask a question, he said,

"Okay, how about this? You have years to think about this, why years you wonder?"

Well, this night is weird.

"Because, I'll be busy, so when you turn thirty-one, you should have a decision."

"Will you visit, or will I have to find you..?" I randomly asked.

"You will have to find me, sorry, child..."

I nodded, understanding. When I turn to that age, I can tell it's going to be difficult to find Slender.

"Also, before I go, if you choose not to be a proxy by that certain age... let's just say, you'll past,"

I woke up on my couch, I looked around making sure if it was a dream or not. I then looked at my hand...

To see a piece of paper with a drawing of a symbol, a circle with an "x" mark over it. Under the symbol it said:

" Your Decision "