32 | Black Out!

gonna add a "re-cap" from now on, and for every author's note before story it'll be in bold and italics.
___

I walked to the dark red door and knocked, Vanoss opened it and he looks slightly down at me considering I was one inch shorter than him. "Oh hey Scorph," Vanoss said to me. "Hey Ev." I started calling Vanoss that a couple of times and I don't know why. "So.. why are you here?" He asked, making sure he be didn't sound rude. "I just wanna ask..."

"Where is Nogla and Terroriser?"

Vanoss froze, he seemed to avert his eyes away. "Um, I honestly don't know.." He said, I sighed.

-_

I sighed at his response, "Really Ev?" I asked, he hesitantly nodded. I just shook my head, "I'm gonna go on a walk.." I said, he just said a quiet "okay." I walked back to my room and decided to wear something different, I've been my red hoodie for quite a while. I opened the cabinet and saw a lot of different clothes. I just grabbed a gray sweater, black jeans and white socks. I walked into the bathroom and locked it.

' ' Why not take a bath as well... ' '

{ Smol Time Skip bought to you by, um... 400 Kilonemers }

Once I finished taking a bath and wearing clothes (along with the mask) someone knocked on the door, I walked to the door and opened it. It was 2P Delirious, "..I heard you were going on a walk?" He said in a questioning tone, I nodded, "Yeah, why? Do you wanna join?" I asked him, he just nodded. "Alright then.." He walked out of the way for me to walk out, before I did, I looked around the room and saw some black shoes. I walked over and grabbed it then I put them on. I turned my head to where 2P Delirious was, he wasn't there... must've walked downstairs. I walked out of my room, "OH, IS THIS OUR ROOM?!" 2P me asked, I just nodded, she squealed and entered. She, thankfully, closed the door.

' ' She wasn't listening, was she..? ' '

I sighed and walked downstairs, I saw 2P Delirious standing by the door, talking to 2P Wildcat. He seemed to notice me, making Wildcat look behind him, he shyly waves. I wave back. He says something to Delirious before walking away. I walk to Delirious, he just nods, I opened the door and we walk out, he closed the door behind him. "So," I started, he just hummed in reply, "When do you think you and the others can return to your proper AU?" I asked him, he shrugged, "I'm thinking like.. after three days, maybe?" He said quietly. We walk through the forest, I felt like we were being watched, either I'm very paranoid or someone is literally watching us. I tried ignoring it.

Suddenly, I heard static, I turned to 2P Delirious and he seemed to heard it as well. I grabbed his arm and ran to a random direction.

' ' What are you doing?! ' '

' ' What do you mean? She's just running away from what could possibly be their death! ' '

' ' Well, it could be Slender! ' '

I suddenly stopped running, the voice could be right. It could be him. I mean, both of the Delirious' are already thirty two... And I'll turn thirty two in a couple months. Before I knew it, I blacked out.

-

' ' No, no, no! What happened?! ' '

I asked in my head, looking at her body on the ground. I was about to crouch down to pick her up, but I heard footsteps. I looked in front of me and no one. I looked to my right and saw a guy with some orange goggles and a mouth mask, he had two hatchets. I was getting confused and terrified.

' ' Run away now, child. ' ' A strange voice said in my head.
' ' Who the hell?! ' '  I asked, lowering my hand to my right pocket, where I had a utility knife. It wasn't much but at least it's defense. "B-b-behind you, ho-hockey mask." The orange goggles guy said, twitching. I looked behind me and only saw a guy with a yellow hoodie and a ski mask. Something rough hits the back of my head causing me to fall to the ground.

-

[ ??? POV  ]

"B-b-behind you, ho-hockey mask." I heard Toby say, I quietly walked behind the Delirious person, he looked behind him and saw me. This was actually a really weird plan, but well, it works. I guess. Masky peeked from the tree he was hiding behind and threw a rock at the back of Delirious' head. He fell to the ground. I walked past his body and crouched down to the female, I picked her body up. "At least the plan worked." Masky said and began walking to the direction to where the mansion is, I saw Toby roll his eyes, I just hummed.