Chapter 3🥀

Wait..... this can't be right. Maybe he's another warm up? For my own good I hope it isn't Shawn. "Who is that?" I ask Jeremy who was standing next to me. I need to make sure I'm not delusional or something. This isn't Shawn, obviously. Jeremy looks at me and he starts to laugh. What's so funny? "Seriously? Oh my god..."he chuckles. "That's Shawn mendes you dummy" he says. Oh my god...... What the fuck? His words slowly sink in, and I realized what a fool I am. Did I- oh my god, memories from less than an hour ago come to mind, I told him I have no idea who he is... Fuck. He must hate me now. He probably hates me now. He think I'm stupid. I hope I didn't hurt him by not knowing who he was. What am I supposed to do now? Oh my god. I want to cry. I want to scream. I was really mean to him. That's why when I asked him if he works here he looked offended... And that's why we went throw the back stage.... Oh my god! I feel so stupid. Now it all makes sense....

Wait, why am I even thinking about this? I take a deep breath, trying to relax through the loud music and his angelic voice, I will probably never see him again. He is a mega superstar and we will probably never meet again. It happened one time, what are the odds, right?

After a few songs I realized I know only 2 songs.  'nervous' and 'lost in Japan'. They were the first few songs that he played. And that's only because I heard them both in the car on the way over. The car ride was so fast we only had time for 2 or 3 songs.

"Omg that's my favorite song" Maya screamed I think this song is called 'Mutual' but I'm not sure about it. Maya said she really loves that song a few days ago. So I'm just assuming it's this one.. I think.

When the show was over I needed to pee again. What the hell is wrong with me? this time I just told Jeremy that I'm going to the bathroom, and not to Alex or Rachel, I learned my lesson.

It took me awhile but after getting lost again I went back to the cabinet where I guess: Shawn, said the bathroom was. How did I even get to the same place? How have no one else needed to pee this whole time? What are they camels? When I got to the cabinet I saw this big, strong and very intimidating security guy.

"Hi, Can I go to the bathroom please?" I ask. I have no idea why I asked him... last time I was here which was I'm guessing a couple hours ago, I didn't need to ask permission. There was no one here to ask. "Sorry these bathroom are only for the crew members. There are a lot of bathrooms around" he says. Ok rude. I just need to pee.. what is the difference between this bathroom to any other? I'm already here.

I start walking the other way when the bathroom door opens, I glance up to see Shawn, yes - him again, the mega superstar who was just on the stage - walking out of the cabinet. The moment I realize it's him, I turn my head, in attempt to stop looking at him, I need to get out of here.. But deep down, I know he saw me. I feel so ashamed.

I can't take it anymore, I need to face my fears, I turn around again and I look at him,"Hey look.." I started saying, but before I could even take a breath the security guy almost jumped at me. " excuse me you need to leave" the guy said standing between Shawn and I.

"Hey Hey wow It's fine." Shawn says putting his hand in front of the security guard making him stop getting closer to me "What were you trying to say?" Shawn asks taking a few steps closer to me. My cheeks are bright red, as he shows me his rockstar little smile. I shake my head "I feel so stupid for thinking you are just a regular person. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or whatever But please I really didn't mean to be that mean." I say. Please forgive me. I don't know why I feel like I need his forgiveness. But I do. I really do.

He chuckles. "ok" he says.

ok?
OK?
"that's it?" Shit- did I just say that out loud? My face turns white as I realize that I practically screamed at the poor guy. "I'm sorry" I apologize immediately.