Chapter 57🥀

"I think this is a bit too much," I tell Shawn as I look at the huge amount of food he ordered. This is way too much for just us two.

There are 2 hamburgers a ton of fries, rice, stakes, mash, 2 salads, a bottle of wine, and a bowl of chicken wings.

I think he might be pregnant.

I giggle to myself as the thought crosses my mind.

"What you laughing about?" He asks just before he puts the hamburger in his mouth.

I watch as he takes the bite, Why is that so hot?

"Nothing" I smile, eating a little mashed potato.

We finish eating in no time, leaving half the food untouched.

"Wine?" He asks as he pours himself a cup.

"Sure" I smile.

He smiles back, pouring me a cup too.

I drink it, enjoying this. I know he knows I'm not legally allowed to drink just yet, and I love that he doesn't care.

"Oh fuck" He stares at his phone. What? What is it?

"I need to be at the stadium in like 30 minutes. He answers my unspoken question. "Do you wanna come?"

I look at him, as he gets up"What?"

"I need to go, be there earlier. It's just a soundcheck and shit before the actual show. Oh and also there is the meet and greet and the Q&A... I was supposed to be there hours ago, but I asked Andrew to give me some time with you before so you'll get to see me."

"Come on, It'll be fun, you can come with me you can act like you are one of the fans and ask me questions at the Q&A..." 

I let myself take a minute to really think about it. This could be actually fun. I have never been behind the stages. I can't say I'm not intrigued."Well, it's not like I have anything better to do." I smile getting up as well.

He stares at me not saying anything making me feel a little uncomfortable now. He takes a step closer looking me in the eyes making my heart swell just by his look. "I'm happy you came here. I really missed you" I gulp.

I don't want to kiss him. I don't.

"Ok let's go".

"Wait now? You said 30 minutes..."

"Well yeah but I need to go to my room first and shower and get ready." He says putting his jacket back on. "You coming?" He asks.

To have a shower with you? "Yes" Oh. I didn't mean, to say that. What? Was that what he even asked me?

"Cool. Come on"

Oh shit... ok. I take my phone and I go after him.

His room is literally 5 rooms to the left. I hope his fans don't know where my room is, or his...

I walk in his room, I stop in my tracks. How the fuck can he afford these rooms? His room is like 3 times bigger than mine. The room that I got looks likes this room's bathroom. And I thought it was actually pretty big.

Shawn walked in after me closing the door. I sit on the couch, letting this whole situation sink in. This is all real.

He walked in the shower... I just sat on the bed and I was on my phone, waiting for him. Not really knowing what to do. After 15 minutes or so Shawn walked out of the shower, his body is full-on display, with only a towel on his waist, letting the leftover water on his body to drip down. His hair is damp all messed up. I can't take my eyes off him.

He goes to the other room, but he's still visible. I watch him opening his suitcase taking out some clothes.

I wonder why he hasn't unpacked yet, I mean, I didn't as well but I'm here only for a few days. Oh, right. He is as well.

I keep my eyes on him, not wanting to look away, his back and forearm muscles move in that way that makes my insides to quiver.

I watch him, for a moment when suddenly he takes the towel off and he turns around to puts his boxers on. I look at him with my eyes wide open. He catches my staring and I quickly turn my face away in embarrassment. I feel my cheeks heating up really fast and I bite my lower lip to hide my smile when I finally turn back my gaze to him. He walks my way, seeing the shy look on my face, and smiling like it was nothing. "It's not like you haven't seen me naked before..." He says matter of factly. I know. Can't say I haven't.

I grin at that thought.

I can't stop blushing, He takes out a bottle of water from the fridge offering me one but I decline. He gets dressed, brushes his hair a bit and we both walk down to the elevator.

"Just follow my lead and you'll be fine. Do you have anything to cover your face with?" He asks.

"What?"

"Here take my jacket." He gives me his jacket. "Pull it over your face when we walk out." He instructs. I gulp. We both walk out of the elevator walking towards the exit I can already see a ton of paparazzi and people surrounding the van. My head spins. Shawn walks out and I follow right behind him with his jacket over my face as he told me to go straight into a huge black van.

I sit down next to Shawn, everyone is staring at us. I feel awkward. "Hey, guys... this is Lili she is joining us to the show. Give her passes to everything"

"Hi" this guy smiles. "Andrew, let it go. Just give her passes." That's Andrew? I wondered how he looked like. He had black hair and glasses. Not how I pictured him. "Shawn, you know it doesn't work that way" I feel so out of place. This is just weird.

"Andrew, Just give her the passes and everything she needs," Shawn says putting a hand on my thigh. The car ride from that moment on was weird and awkward.

20 minutes into the drive it's was 10 minutes before 4. Shawn, his crew, and I walked backstage. Andrew, gave me an employee pass so I could go in with Shawn backstage without getting arrested.

Shawn, the band and I and a few other people I have never seen before go up on stage and he does a soundcheck. I sit next to Andrew in the 10th row while Shawn is singing some of his songs and doing whatever the hell he is doing. After like an hour it was already 5. We all go backstage again, and Shawn sits and he gets his makeup done and his hair blow-dried. He got a whole new outfit which was odd. I didn't know you have to go throw so much just to perform. I mean, I did know. But I honestly thought that was only for girls for some reason.

At 5:30 Shawn and Andrew and 3 other bodyguards go with him to this room. "You coming?" He asks me before he walks in. "Andrew takes her to sit with everyone," Shawn says to Andrew like he is his puppy. I'm not sure how I feel about that. "Here come with me," Andrew says and he takes me to this place. Feels like a maze, so many rooms, and stares. I finally get in this room; I see like 50 people just sitting on the floor on pillows and stuff in a room with boxes in the front of the room. I never saw such a weird place before. It was decorated really nicely though.

Where am I? why am I here? As Andrew walks in with me, everyone screams as if Andrew is the person their here to see. "I'll be outside I have a few calls to make." He tells me before walking outside. I was alone. People were staring at me. "Where is the bathroom?" One of the girls asked. "I don't know I'm sorry."

"Aren't you working here?" she asks rudely.

"It right out this way follow me" A real employee came to my rescue. The girl gave me a glare and walked out.

What the hell was that?

A few minutes later, that girl was already back when security comes out and explains exactly what's going to happen. This is a Q&A with Shawn, he explains to us some of the rules and said it will only be for 20 minutes or so and that not everyone will get a chance to speak.

Oh, so this was the Q&A. I always wondered what it would be like...

Shawn walks out from the curtains about a minute later and sits on one of the boxes in the front, so close to everyone. I can't help but smile at the sight of him. "Hi guys," he says and everyone screams. This is crazy. Does he do that before every show? Or is this like a one-time thing? I shall ask him that tomorrow. "Thank you for coming!! Well... let's get started" he says blushing.