Chapter 64🥀

It's 11:45 and we are in the limo on our way to the party, I'm getting more and more excited by the second. I can't believe this is actually happening, it still sounds crazy and like I'm in some sort of dream.

The limo stops and I don't know what to do with myself, I feel myself starting to freak out, I start smiling for no reason. "Just be cool," Shawn says, trying not to laugh at me.

He kisses me on the cheek. "Ready?" I shake my head; no and he just laughs kissing me again trying to make me relax. We walk out of the limo and I'm momentarily blinded. There are so many paparazzi out there, taking pictures of us. I look around, fuck this place is huge, It looks like half of my school. There are so many people inside I'm starting to panic. I didn't think there will be so many people here at this party, I thought this was more of a closed party, just for a few friends.

We walk into this huge place, which I think is like 4,000 square-foot. "Oh my god," I say quietly.... as we walk in the first thing I notice is the loud music, it is really loud. Like REALLY LOUD.

From the corner of my eye, I see Camila and I think I'm about to faint... holy shit. This is actually her. She is really here. What the fuck?

"Hey... you made it" Camila comes over to us and she hugs Shawn. "You must be Lili" she hugs me. Holy shit she just hugged me. "You look so pretty," she says "well come on I'll do you a little tour." She says holding my hand and taking me away from Shawn.

I can't believe this is actually happening. "Hey guys, this is Lili..." she says intruding me to some people that are with the back to me...

Holy shit, they turn around, and I just stare at them. This isn't real, This can't be. Justin Bieber, Hailee Steinfeld, Taylor Swift, and Ariana Grande. What the fu...? I'm frozen.

"Hey there," Ariana says coming and hugging me.. "so your Shawn's girl," she says smiling. "Uh...." I literally can't speak. Holy shit. I can't believe I'm here. I had no idea Shawn is friends with all these people. Like what...? "So where is Shawn?" Taylor asks holding a beer. "Uh..." I feel so stupid, I literally can't speak. I want to say something but I'm frozen. "We ditched him," Camila says helping me out. "Ok I'm going to take her to meet other people, bye guys have fun," Camila says taking my hand. I don't really have a choice I just follow her until I hit someone, and Camila keeps walking without me and I'm just standing there apologize hitting this guy.

He turns around, and I see it's Niall Horan. "Oh my god I'm- I am- I'm so sorry," I say as I see he spilled a bit of his drink on the floor. I take three deep breaths. I can't be scared of people. They are just regular people.

"It's fine," he says. "Everything's good," He says turning back to his friends which I didn't recognize. Wow-what an accent he has. So thick.

God, I'm so embarrassing.

No way... I smile like a fool. One of Shawn's songs came up and I got really excited, I heard a lot of people screaming as the song came on, Shawn must be thrilled.

I go to the bar I take a beer and I look for someone to dance with, like Camila or Shawn...

I turn around and I see Shawn dancing with Nina Dobrev, What... this is her. Elena from TVD. Holy shit! I look at them dancing, I never thought Shawn knows all these people.... what the fuck? How did he never tell me this? I know he was famous, obviously but I had no idea that he was this famous. He looks over pointing at me and he walks over to me smiling to her.

"I missed you, come dance with me," He says in my ear. He takes my hand and we walk over to a few more familiar faces; Taylor Swift, Troy Sivan, and Selena Gomez. There were a few more people with us that I didn't notice, probably famous as well.

"There's nothing holding me back.. you take my places that tear up my reputation Manipulate my decisions. Baby, there's nothing holding me back" we all sing together. Shawn starts to kiss me, and I am the happiest person in the world.

We kept dancing and I drank a little more, letting myself have fun and enjoy myself. I took a bunch of photos. I have so many memories. suddenly in the middle of one of the songs, I started to feel dizzy "I'm going outside for a sec" I say loudly in Shawn's ear. "Are you ok?" He seems concerned. That's sweet.

"Yes, I'm fine, I just need  some fresh air."

"Ok," he says drinking his beer. I start to walk outside but then someone grabs my hand. I turn around and Shawn is holding my hand. "If you need me, you can call me, I'll be right here," He says. I nod at him and go look for the entrance.

On my way out I see so many more celebs, seriously, what the fuck? I thought it was just a few friends there are like 300 people here, I saw all of 5SOS hanging there, Miley Cyrus, Liam Payne, Katy Perry, Drake, Khalid, DJ Khaled, Bazzi, Wow this is getting crazy.

I walk out and all the paparazzi's start taking pictures of me and I can't really get a moment to breathe. I feel suffocated, I go back inside, and I look for another way out, I just need some air.

I go over and I see Shawn, he is talking and dancing with Zedd, Drake, and Taylor, I feel so out of place, I feel weird just coming over and talking to him while he is with them. I start walking over there, I decided to go over to Shawn, he is the only person I feel really comfortable around... and I really need him to help me find another exit because this place is getting a little claustrophobic for me.

As I was walking towards him and the other celebs someone grabbed my hands from behind.

I jerked around to see what the hell that was about.