Chapter 61🥀

We are still cuddled together on the couch when I try to get up.

"Where do you think you're going?" He is playful. He tugs me back to him, pulling me close to. "I need to go get a key to my room. And I also want to go out for breakfast"

He lets me, I walk to the bathroom, and I change back into the clothes that I picked up from the floor.

"Hey, babe. Come on" It came out of my mouth before I could realize I just called him babe and it felt right. I picked his boxers from the floor throwing it at him

"Can't we just... " he stretches out to grab me and he pulls me on him. I gasp, not expecting him to pull me like that again. "Stay like this," he says moving my hair from my face.

I'm confused, are we back together now? Is this what I really want? What will happen when I go back home?

"Wait Shawn," I say moving my head from his grasp and sitting on the bed next to me. "Are we...?"

"What?" He looks smiley and happy. "Are we back together now? After last night? I want you to know that I didn't come here for this. I didn't think we would actually kiss or... " I blush.

"Are you sad about it? About last night?" He asks his face falls. "Oh my god! No. Not at all. I am the one that came here. I mean to you, I'm not sad." I reassure him.

"Ok, then yes. We are back together." He says smiling. How does his mood swings so fast?

"No, Shawn that doesn't work like that. I want to think about it. Are we... Really going to do this again? And now it's different. You are moving from city to city to country to state... and I can't do that. When will I see you again?" I ask.

"Ok, let's start with the fact that you have 2 more days with me. Ask that question when we are near the end of this trip. Not right now. Right now I want to be happy." He smiles. "With you" he kisses me.

"Ok." I kiss him. "Oh no. Wait" I say backing off. "I really need to go to the lobby to ask for another key. You know what, I'll be back. Stay here" I say. I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth and wash my face and get out of his room.

I'm about to go to the elevator but, Oh my god. I'm so lucky. I see the cleaning lady cleaning my room with my door wide open. Thank god.

No idea what's there to clean, I was there for like 2 hours.

I walk in, she is the bathroom she doesn't even notice when I walk in and take the key. I get out without her notice and I go back to Shawn's room.

"Hey, Shawn" I knock on the door. "Can you please open," I say knocking again.

"Hello?" He says opening the door with his black tight boxers... "hi" I say.

I walk in and I close the door after me. I got lucky. I didn't even need to go to the Lobby. I'm happy that was so easy.

"That was quick," Shawn says surprised. Taking his boxers off going back to bed. This time, to the actual bed. "Yeah well, the cleaning lady was just cleaning my room, so I just walked in and I took the key." I sit next to him.

"Cool," he smirks. "Now can we go back to" he pulls me on him and kisses me "this," he says smiling while our lips are touching making me smile with him.

He slowly moves my hair out of my face and he smiles. "I missed you so much. I can't believe I survived without you until now..." My heart swells at his sweet words.

And then It hit me. What am I doing? Is this how I want to spend the rest of my life? With Shawn? Like this?

Ok on second thought... hell yeah. I mean, why wouldn't I want to?

I'm conflicted. It's scary to think about it. I'm not that young anymore. Is Shawn the guy I want to marry? Obviously not now... but one day? Is he the one I want to spend my life with?

Fuck its scary to think about it. I should just roll with it. See where it goes. I don't need to stress myself over all that now. I'm still in college.

I kiss him, letting him know I want him, that I missed him too when Suddenly my back pocket vibrates and I see I got a text.

"Who are you talking to?" Shawn asks me, trying to catch my attention by kissing me non-stop. "Camila just texted the group... I totally forgot about the party tonight.."

This is fucking crazy. I have no idea how the hell I'm so chill over all this.

Shawn gets up to take his phone from the couch and starts texting too. What is he texting?

"Shawn you didn't have to say that we are busy

"Shawn you didn't have to say that we are busy...." I say giggling as he walks back to me. I feel my cheeks heating up as I think about the fact he just told a bunch of his friends, that we are busy.

"Well we are.." he says taking my phone out of my hand putting it on the floor and starts kissing me.