Chapter 13🥀

We ended up watching Harry Potter. We watched the first movie, it was nice. Kind of weird. I've never seen it before.  For the first time since we ate lunch, I look at my phone, I see it's already 8 p.m. Before I put my phone back on the table I see some texts and missed phone calls but I decide to ignore it.

"When is your flight?" I ask putting the phone back on the table turning my head so now my full attention is to him. his head is fallen down on the couch and he looks like a little precious baby.

He is decently asleep. I'm not surprised. The movie was like 3 hours. I watch him for a minute, he looks so peaceful. I just want to hug him and never leave... Ok. I smile, watching him sleep, not sure if I'll ever get the opportunity to ever be with him again.

I think about today, about how nice he was to me, about the fact he spent about 500$ on me today. That is just crazy. I scoff to myself... When I texted him to come and get me earlier, I felt so stupid. Like I was being clingy and I never in a million years thought he would actually respond let alone come and get me, and then make me feel so happy.

I watch his handsome face, breathing in and slowly breathing out. I wish I could stay the night, Just fall asleep next to him, but I can't. We are not 'together' I'm not anything beyond one of his tour hookups. He probably does this a lot, not to judge him or anything, but maybe it's because he gets lonely on tour and he needs someone to warm his bed. I just need to accept the fact that what I shared with him was amazing but It's over now and I need to leave. I can't let him get under my skin.

This is time for me to go. I can't stay. He has another show tomorrow, he must be exhausted. After everything, he has done for me today... I slowly get up, trying not to move too much so I won't wake him. I look around, to see if I forgot anything, I take my phone and I take another sip from the wine I had left in my cup. I watch him one last time, take a deep breath and walk out the door. I'll text him that I left and that's when It'll all end.

I stand there waiting for the elevator to come when I hear a door opening, I look back to a tall figure standing there watching me. It takes me about 10 seconds to recognize him. I start walking closer to him until I'm right in front of him, so no one could hear. "I'm sorry I just left, it's the movie ended and you fell asleep and I just thought that because you needed to pack before your flight, and also you should get some rest after all this da-"  Suddenly his lips hit mine, his hand travels down my back he pulls my closer as he kisses me hungrily. he finally lets me go, and we are both breathing heavily, trying to catch our breaths. He just Stares at me. We are just looking at each other. "I had to do something to shush you up" he smirks.

I laugh still trying to catch my breath. "I'm sorry," I say finally. My lips still tingling with the sensation. "I think that was the first time we kissed today." He says completely ignoring my apology. I continue to stare at him. "I mean, You really thought I will let you go without saying goodbye?" His nose touches mine, The only part that is touching is our noses, and I feel my lips craving to touch his, my body desperately needing his hands on me. Finally, after 10 tedious seconds that feel like so much more, His hands slowly stroke my face, letting them rest on my cheeks before he pulls me in another kiss.

"No way," He says out of breath, breaking the kiss but leaving his face as close as it was, he kisses me again.. and he suddenly stops. we are looking into each other's eyes, his eyes tingling and sparkling as he stares at me.

He takes a step backwoods and he looks at me, from my feet to my legs to my thighs, my stomach, breasts shoulders face, he completely just checked me out. And I don't know how I feel about it. He takes my hand holding it and unexpected he pulls me close to him again, he tugs my hair behind my ear and pulls me a bit further in the room closing the door behind us.