Chapter 65🥀

I turned around to see Camila touching me, my whole body relaxed. "hey girl, having fun?" She asks innocently. "You and Shawnee are back together?" She winks.

I blush. "Yeah... Hey is there someplace quiet that I can talk on the phone?" I ask. I don't want to make her uncomfortable by wanting to get out, so I tell her I need to talk on the phone. That's actually a good idea. I should call Maya and see what's going on with everyone.

"Oh yeah here follow me." She says. "Oh, ok" I look back to where Shawn was just moments ago and now he isn't there. He disappeared.

She walks with me to the other side of this huge place and there is like a yard/ balcony... I don't really know how to call it. "Thanks," I say as she walks back in.

The music is super low. You can barely even hear it from outside. That's weird I didn't think that inside it would be so loud and outside so low.

I take a deep breath and I put my beer on the floor. I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm at this huge party with so many people... I can't believe I'm actually here. Holy shit. I hugged Ariana Grande. She talked to me. Camila Cabello has my number. She was literally the one who invited me to this freaking party. Now when I think about it, Shawn is a celeb too. Why am I not super excited when I'm with him? Maybe it's because when I met him I had no idea who he was... He wasn't really famous to me when we met. even if it was at his own show.

But still, all his friends... oh my god. I'm pretty sure I saw Harry styles walking by. This is getting crazier by the second. I'm trying to really think and process how lucky I am to be here. I'm pretty sure I'm dreaming all this.

I look back inside, watching Shawn, smiling and laughing talking to Niall, I'm so lucky to have Shawn here with me.

I FaceTime Maya to check what's going on with her, Rachel and Alex. Even though we talked earlier today. I just miss my friends.

"Heyyy" Alex says through Maya's phone. She turns the phone a bit and I see Maya and Rachel sitting there next to her.

"Hii"

"What's up??" Rachel asks. "How is everything with Shawn?" Maya interrupts. "Ohh yeah tell us about that" Alex giggles.

"Everything is fine. I'm actually at the party right now..." I say and I turn my head to look back at Shawn, he disappeared.

I look for him for a second finally finding him. I look at him, He is really close to Camila. They are dancing. They are just friends I have nothing to be afraid of, right?

A pink of jealousy fills me.

"What party?" Rachel says making me look back at my phone to see her excitement. "THE party?" She asks.

"Yeah... I don't know, I thought it would be like a little hang out... but there are so many people here. I took so many pictures. It's really crazy."

"Oh my god did you see any celebrities?" Alex asks.

"Uh..... you can say that, yeah" I giggle.

"Omg, who did you see?" Rachel asks. "I bet Camila was there. Wait you know who Camila is right? Camila Cabello... from fifth harmony."

I roll my eyes at them. I forgot to mention to them she has my number and she was the one invited me in the first place. "Yes Maya, I'm not stupid I know who Camila Cabello is. And yes, I have seen her"

"Holy shit no wayyy" Alex is freaking out. I laugh at her reaction.

"Guys relax. I freaked out when I first talked to her, but when you think about it, they are just people." I say. I can't believe I just said that to them after how I freaked out and literally couldn't speak in front of them.

"You talked to her? Oh my god" Rachel screams stealing the phone from Alex's hand.

"Did you tell her about me? Did you say my name? Tell her I'm a big fan" Rachel is so funny sometimes.

I don't even know how to react to that. "So what's up with you guys?" I ask trying to change the subject. "No no no no," Maya says popping her head into the screen. "You are not going to try and change the subject, tell us about Shawn, are you guys back together?" She asks. "Maya What are you stupid of course they are. He took her to a party..." I hear Alex's voice, I can't really see her.

"Well," I start blushing, "oh my god you are back together" Alex comes to the camera almost crying. "Oh my god! We have to meet him now!!!!" She says,

"Yeah listen, we barely even spoke to each other since the party started. So before you guys plan our wedding...." I say looking at Rachel because I know that that thought already came to her mind. "I just need some time to think..."

"Ok, but we want to meet him," Rachel says "Look, Guys, I think I'm gonna go back inside and look for Shawn... I'll talk to you later?"

"Noooo," Maya says stealing the phone from Rachel's hand. "Tell me, did you sleep with him?" Oh my god. I giggle. I can't believe I actually miss them right now. I wish they were here.

"Byeee," I say and I hang up. I bend over to pick up the beer that I put on the floor when I hear someone coming outside.

"Hey" I look up at him and stare at him. I gulp.