Chapter 37🥀

I woke up in the morning on a couch. I sit down, What? Where am I? I turn around so see Shawn on the other side of the couch, still asleep. Oh right, I'm at the hotel. I guess we fell asleep... I don't even remember.

Slowly the memories come back to me and I remember a few things, talking to him half of the night. He told me about his family, about Aaliyah and about his life back 'home' which now I know is Canada. How did I not know that? I know so much about him, But I had no idea he was Canadian. And that he has a sister. All the time we spent on the phone, he never mentioned anything.

"Good morning beautiful" Shawn slowly opens his eyes inhaling, and moving to sit down and kiss me, as he smiles.

"Good morning," I say against his mouth as he kisses me again. "What do you wanna do today?" He asks me breaking our kiss leaving my lips and I want more.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want to go somewhere? I can ask Andrew where he thinks we should go, he usually knows all the places we can go without no one knowing." He says.

"I have school," I say. "Fuck what time is it?"

"8:30 p.m.," he says and I relax. I have some more time.

"I have another hour before my first class. I should get going soon" I tell him

"yeah.. maybe me and the guys, should go out to breakfast," He says.

"The guys?"

"Yeah just a few friends that came with me on tour, the band, Andrew, and a few other guys..." he says. 

"Yeah ok," I say getting up. But before I can really move he pulls me into a kiss.

"Hey, so I thought about it. I want to tell my family, you know, about this. I'll call Aaliyah and my parents later. Honestly, I don't care what Andrew says, once my family knows, I don't mind going out. I just want to tell my family if there will be paparazzi or if someone might see us." he says.

"What happened to 'my manager says it's a bit early' ?" I ask.

"I don't care anymore... I just want to get out of this fucking hotel room, I want to go out and have fun. All my friend are going out while we are just hanging here... I want us to go out, I want you to meet my friends." he says

"Sounds fun" I'm happy he is actually going to tell his family about me. And now his friends too, I can't believe this is really happening. I don't know why I'm so excited. We are dating for almost a month, and he is only telling his friends... it's not like we are getting married. Maybe it's because he's famous that I feel more nervous and excited.

"So do you wanna go bowling or something tonight? I know Camila is in town too... I think she is meeting some of her cousins or whatever... so we can go with her and some other friends maybe..." He says

Wait...  Camila? Which Camila? Cabello? The famous singer?

"Holy shit" I'm shocked. Shawn opens his eyes wide as I think I scared him. "What?"

"Camila Cabello? The singer? From Fifth Harmony?!" I ask. No way.

"Well they kind of split... but yeah her" he shrugs. Is he kidding me?

"What?" My cheeks are flaming. "I had no idea you know each other" I am completely shocked.

"Why is that so weird for you? I have famous friends." He now looks hurt for some odd reason. I knew he had famous friends... I just never really thought about it...

"Yeah, I know. I just... this is new to me. I can't believe it." I'm so excited.

"Did you tell Camila about me?" I ask. I blush again.

"To be honest, I did," he says, he told her. Oh my god. This is crazy.

"Oh my god! For real? This is crazy. She knows who I am. Oh my god." I can't contain my excitement.

"Wow..." he chuckles. "You sound more excited to meet her then you were to meet me.." he says smirking at me.

"I'm sorry. I know I know, you're right. I need to calm down. She is just a person like me, like you" I say.

"Yeah." he grins at me. "You are so adorable," he says kissing me again. "Ok I'm going to take a shower now, and then I'll call Aaliyah and then my parents. Did you tell your parents about us yet?" Wow, this just got real...

"Uh... not really," I say. "My mother passed away last year. But I will tell my dad and John."

"Oh. I'm sorry for your loss." He puts his hand on my thigh squeezing lightly. I smile at his small gesture

"Who's John?" He asks out of the blue.

I lift my head to look at him, "My brother" He looked jealous for a second. I almost laugh at him.

"I didn't know you have a brother..." he says raising his eyebrows.. "well, I do," I smirk.

"How old is he?"

"24"

"Oh" oh his precious face, He's so sweet.

"I should go, you go take a shower and hang with your friends and I'll see you tonight," I say smiling at him.

"Ok if you say so.." I want to get out of his hold but he isn't moving. he is just staring at me...

"Are you ok?" I ask. I look at him as his smile grows...  and now he is just smiling his perfect smile.

"Yeah.. you are just so beautiful"

"That was so cheesy." I wrap my arms around his neck giving him a kiss. "Ok." I give him a last kiss before I let go. "Go take a shower and I'll see you tonight."

"Ok" he smiles at me.

He finally lets me go. Shawn walks to the shower while I grab my phone. Holy crap. 15 missed calls? What?

5 missed calls from Maya
3 missed calls from Rachel
5 missed calls from Alex
2 missed calls from my dad.
Wait, what? My dad? This is odd.

As I hear the water streaming in the shower I decide It's time to go. On my way back to campus, I decided to call my dad back. "Hello?" He answers on the second ring.

"Hey, dad. How are you?"

"I'm good sweetie. I called to tell you that John and I are coming over to visit you Tomorrow we both have a few days off work so we thought why not come say hi to our little pumpkin," he says. I smile.

"Oh my god. Are you serious?!" I haven't seen my dad and Johan for a few months now... I'm so excited. "Are you happy?" He asks. Dah...

"Of course I am! I can't wait to see you guys already"