• Bakugou Katsuki •

Thanks for the request hope you enjoyed it!! @kotonokashiwaba

Age: 15Quirk:Bone Claws; User Can sprout claws made of bones from their knuckles. Users can freely manipulate shape and texture. Breaking claws results in immense pain, the pain is equal to shattering a bone. Overuse can cause bleeding from the hands.

(Y/N)'(s) POV

We were on our way to a training facility USJ. We had to take a bus since it was a bit away. "Aren't you guys excited?" "Yeah, it's going to be awesome!" My classmates and I were all chatting. Bakugou, my boyfriend, had a scowl on his face. I was sitting next to him on the bus, he was holding my hand.

I rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb as I kept talking to our classmates. Tsu-Chan said something that outraged Bakugou and now he was screaming at her. Then he started screaming at Kaminari.

"Bakugou calm down, don't go picking fights." "Tch. Whatever." He looked out the window, I felt him squeeze my hand a little.

The rest of the ride there they didn't say anything to him so he didn't say anything to them. Kinda peaceful.

"Listen up. Everyone off the bus and go inside, Thirteen will be there to help out with today's lesson."

Iida started telling everyone to get in alphabetical order, but we just all got off how we wanted. Bakugou and I split up, he went with Kirishima and I went with Momo.

"I'm so excited! I wonder what we'll do?" Momo put a finger to her face. "Well, Mister Aizawa said we would do hero training. Maybe they set up robots inside or something like that."

"Not all Hero training is fighting! Today's lesson is rescuing!" Space Hero Thirteen called out to us. Mister Aizawa went next to him and they talked about something.

Thirteen started explaining what we would be doing for today. I was excited, my quirk isn't made for a rescue mission but that won't stop me!

"Mister Aizawa did the exercise begin already?" Uraraka asked. "Don't interrupt Thirteen-" I looked down at the fountain and gasped. "M-Mister Aizawa.." I pointed to the fountain and they both turned.

"Get them out of here Thirteen! Call for backup!" "Eraserhead you can't take them all on!" "Then you better hurry." Mister Aizawa put on his goggles and ran down the stairs. His restraining scarf is in hand and around him.

"All of you to the exit now!" Thirteen shouted at us. "Isn't this just the lesson?" "This is not a lesson! Those are real villains now go!" I grabbed Momo's hand and started running towards the door. "(N/N)?!" "Didn't you hear them?! I won't hesitate let's go!!" My classmates followed behind and next to us.

"Sorry, but I can't have any of you leaving." A dark purple entity got in front of us. I let go of Momo's hand and put mine behind my back.

I'll fight, and I won't stop until I'm dead or-

Kirishima and Bakugou jumped at the villain hitting him in the face. I stared shocked. "Now now, you shouldn't have done that." "Get away from them!" Thirteen started using their quirk.

They were taking in the villain when he opened a portal behind them and tore Thirteen's suit. They fell to the ground and the dark purple matter started surrounding us.

I heard my classmates yell for each other. I closed my eyes and started swinging. Hoping I could escape with my quirk. When I opened my eyes I was down near where Mister Aizawa was. Not too close though.

I looked around and saw other purple portals opening then disappearing. His quirk must be something to do with portals, but that doesn't explain how Kirishima and Bakugou's attack didn't hurt him.