• Overhaul •

Quirk:
The user can create chains from the palm of their hands, using them as a projectable. They can decide on the design, gauge, and length.
Disadvantages:
The user must consume a hearty amount of iron to be able to use their quirk daily. If the chains were to break the user can feel the pain in that arm. Overuse of the quirk can cause iron deficiency.

Additions:

If the user gets blood on the chains and takes them back in, they will absorb the iron from it while leaving the blood on their palms.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Don't you have anything better to do than to follow me? Go patrol the top floor." "I'm doing my job as your sidekick and as your self-appointed bodyguard. In the seventeen years we've been together I thought you would be used to that by now." He didn't respond after that.

"Take Eri back to the room. Make sure nothing happens to her." "Did you not just hear me? You're my priority." "Well, your priority is commanding you to go take Eri back." I grabbed the child's arm and walked away from Overhaul. I didn't feel good about this, I never feel well when I leave his side.

"Let's get you back to your room quickly Eri." I tighten my grip on her small arm. "Don't try to run away again, you know how upset I get when you try that." The small girl flinched back. "Aw, Eri I'm not going to hurt you! As long as we play by the rules, honey."

We walked through the many hallways and hidden entrances. Her room was only a few rooms away. I clenched my free hand, I want to get back to Overhaul's side. Something is wrong, I feel it!

I let go of the girl's hand and grabbed her from below her arms, picking her up and running to her room. "Sorry, but your tiny legs are not fast enough. Chisaki is in danger." I set her inside her room and looked at her with fake concern. "Please stay here Eri, just a little longer until I can get you out alright?" She looked at me with watery eyes, surprised. This stupid girl is starved for love and affection, how sad.

I opened my arms to hug her, and she cautiously walked to me and hugged me. "Alright Eri, stay here until I come back alright?" I let go of her and she nodded. She walked over to her bed and climbed in.

I closed the door behind me and locked it. I created chains from my palms with a hooked tip, 18 gauge. It wasn't as thick as I could make it but it sure was enough to penetrate the ceilings.

I threw the hooks up and swayed from one hand to the other. I made my way back to where Chisaki last was. Where the hell did you go? I felt panic start to set in. Where are you? Where are you? Where are you?!

I absorbed my chains back into my palms and walked around alerted. It was a long alley that had paths to other alleys. He could be anywhere! I stopped walking around and took in a breath. I listened and waited until I heard him grunt. He's in danger. Where the hell is his stupid backup bodyguards. 

I shook my head, he wouldn't have needed them had I followed my duties and stayed with him! I ran towards the faint noise and found myself face to face with a horrible sight. He was on the ground, they had touched him. Those filthy inbreeds had touched my precious Chisaki. Why had he not activated his quirk? No, I'll scold him later. Now I have to deal with the filth in front of me.

"How dare you touch him, you filth aren't worthy enough of breathing the same air as him!" I extended my arm and threw a chain with a beak hook tip towards them. "Had to call some pathetic girl to come and help you? Tch and you wanted to recruit us." They turned around and the trio began to walk away. 

With my left hand, I threw out a sharp 16 gauge chain with 4pt barbs on it at one of the idiot's throats before pulling the chain back and taking their head off. "I'll make you regret ever looking at him." "She killed Ace!" "Let's get her!" "Overhaul leave! Now!" I heard him shuffle up. "Not leaving without you." "Leave before I get these inbreeds blood on you! I don't want any getting on you." He scoffed before walking off somewhere. 

"This bitch thinks she's strong enough to take on both of us!" "You'll regret killing ace!" "You'll regret touching my beloved!" I shot out five chains from each of my palms and moved my arms around, allowing me to whip them. One of them grabbed some on my chains and melted them. I felt the heat in my left arm. The other didn't seem to have a dangerous quirk, they were throwing dirt at me from their fingers. 

I pulled my left arm up and smashed it down on hot breath, he had mostly dodged but I had managed to tear his leg. "AHHHHH.!!" "Bruno!" "Run while you can Storm.! I can take her." "No way." "How heroic, it's making me sick." I retracted my chains before throwing them back out with a new design, deadlier than the last. "Who the hell are you lady?!" "I'm Overhaul's sidekick." I stared at the two weaklings in front of me. "And you shouldn't have touched him."

I threw down my hands on top of both of them, splitting and shredding them to tiny bits. My chains were covered in their blood. I retracted them in and took in a deep breath. Regaining a good amount of iron is always 'refreshing'. I looked at the dismembered 'villains' in front of me. They could've joined us, Overhaul and I could've been their superiors, but they touched him. 

"You can't touch him and expect to live, not while I'm here."