• Shigaraki Tomura •

Fem! Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

"Guys I'm so excited! We're going to a new training facility!" "I wonder what kind of training we'll be doing." "Mr. Aizawa, what kind of training are we doing?" "Rescue. Now close the window and sit down." Kaminari did just as our teacher instructed.

It wasn't long after that we arrived at the facility. We all got off the bus in an orderly manner, thanks to Iida-Kun. Though he did have a life crisis since he urged us to get in line, he himself was not. It's always fun to tease him about things like that.

We walked inside and I was amazed. The facility was huge! There were different zones that all had their own challenges.  was excited to do some training. The pro hero Thirteen introduced themselves and they were talking to us about being a rescue hero.

Suddenly a warp gate had opened in the middle of the facility. Individuals started emerging from them. Multiple other portals opened. "Eraserhead!" "Yeah, I hear you!" Our teacher went forward and Thirteen instructed us to flee. We began running but we were unable to leave due to the warp villain opening up a portal in front of us. Two of my classmates had decided to try and attack them. In this event, Iida was able to run to the door and exit. It surely was a smart move to have him send for help, he was the fastest of us all.

I looked towards the villain, they had engulfed all of us into a warp gate. I saw blackness but it soon changed. I was in a room within the facility. It seemed to be that I was alone. In a room nearby I heard a commotion. Perhaps a fight between my classmates and the villains. I went out of the room and ran towards the noise, wanting to help.

When I got there I saw Kirishima and Bakugou, around them, were some unconscious villains. It looked like they had no trouble at all against them. We ran out of the building together and ran towards the middle of the facility. There stood the mastermind and by him was a large black creature holding our teacher. I froze up, I didn't know what to do. Kirishima and Bakugou didn't move either. Luckily All Might smashed through the front door along with other pro heroes.

All Might rescued Eraserhead from the black monster with the exposed brain and two pro heroes took him away to safety. I ran near the mastermind. I had to help the heroes, I had come to my senses and finally got my legs to move. I threw a shot of water at the villain. He seemed to be covered in hands. Luckily I had managed to knock off two of them. The one on his face and one near it.

"You're at your end villain!" He scoffed. "Kurogiri, warp us now!" I shot another blast of water, but he dodged this time. "I won't let you get away!" "Oh we'll meet again, (Y/N)," "How do you know my name?!" "I'm not surprised you've forgotten your childhood best friend." "T-Tomura?"

I let my guard down. The boy I had known for years that had disappeared when we were only seven was in front of me, and he was a villain.! "Tomura! Why the hell are you doing this?!" "Don't talk to me as if you know me. Dearest (Y/N). You left that poor scared boy behind, and I'll make you regret it."