• Kaminari Denki •

I have had this song stuck in my head almost all day, so enjoy it. ;)

Fun fact: it has nothing to do with the one-shot

(Y/N)'s POV

"What's up with you today?" I looked up and saw my brother. "Oh, it's nothing Ei, just bored." "Hm. Well Bakugou, Sero and Kaminari are coming by later. You can join us if you want to play video games with us." I scoffed. "I'll join when you tell Bakugou not to be a sore loser when I beat him at Mario Kart!"

Ei chuckled. "Yeah that guy can be a sore loser sometimes, but he's fun to be around!" I gave him a deadpan expression. "Ok maybe not fun but he's nice to be around!" "Stop lying to yourself Ei." He shook his head and sighed. "You don't have to join us, it was just an offer." Ei walked upstairs to I hope to clean his room up a little.

I crossed my arms and closed my eyes. I thought about how much that sore loser has changed my brother. I can't say I'm not happy he's found someone that sees him as an equal. I smiled. I guess that raging hedgehog isn't that bad. If my brother likes him so much I should at least try to be nice to him.

Memories of him cursing at me crossed my mind. I shook the thought of trying to befriend the boarish prick away, no way I could. I browsed through my phone for what seemed like a few minutes but that wasn't the case. My brother was at the door greeting his friends. "Hey (Y/N)!" "(N/N)! Fancy seeing you here." "She lives here dumbass." I gave them a small smile. "Hey, guys."

They walked in and took their shoes off by the door. Ei took them up to his room, where in a few moments I heard them begin to rage, and by them, I mean one person in particular. I decided to work on some homework, weird I know, but it was a solid excuse to not go up there and beat their asses at whatever game they were playing. 

As I was diligently working on the homework Present Mic had left us I felt a looming presence over my shoulder. "What is it?" I set my pencil down and turned around. It was oh so obviously Sero in a 'scary mask'. I stared at him nonchalantly, maybe no reaction will make him go away. 

"What?! Not even a flinch? Come on Kirishima!" I shrugged. "I could still see your stupid hair, also I see your face daily. There's not much scarier than that." He took the mask off and sweatdropped. "Hard to get just makes me like you more." He sat down next to e and shook his head.

"Excuse me? Like me more? No thanks, anyways I'm busy did you need something?" "No, but you could use a break. Some fun!" "No." I turned away from him and grabbed my pencil to begin working again. "I heard you were looking for a boyfriend Kirishima." "Sero I will kick your ass, get away from me. I'm trying to do my homework." "And what if I have a humility kink? Hmm??" "I didn't need to know that. Just go back upstairs." 

He put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. "Look babe, you and I are going to go out! Might as well just give in now!"  He was annoying me now, he had never acted like this before. What the hell got into him? "Sero leave me alone, let me finish my homework!" He pushed my work aside and grabbed my arms. "Come on, everyone else is upstairs. Let's have some fun (Y/N)." This was no longer a friendly banter, I need to get this guy out of my house now. I activated my quirk on my legs and kicked his shin. 

"Eijiro!! Big brother!! Help!!" "Why couldn't you just go along with it (Y/N)!?" He activated his quirk and wrapped my arms and mouth. I activated my harden quirk but I couldn't cut through, my edges weren't rigid enough. Real panic began to set in. He tried wrapping my legs but thankfully he missed. I ran up the stairs to my brother's room. I started kicking the door. Kaminari opened it confused. I ran in and hid behind my brother. "(N/N)?! What's wrong what happened?" He cut me loose and looked at me worriedly. "It's Sero, I don't know what's wrong with him but he's been acting differently! He tried to hurt me.!" My brother's face turned from worried to enraged. "He what?!" He stood up with his quirk activated and walked to the door.

"Hold on shitty hair. What the hell is your plan." "To kick his ass and turn him in! He tried hurting my sister!" Bakugou followed behind my brother. That left me and Kaminari in the room. He awkwardly made his way towards me and looked at me worried. 

"P-please don't touch me." "Oh (Y/N), who said Sero was the only bad guy here?" "What?!" I felt a strong shock on my arm that carried over to the rest of my body. I was conscious but I couldn't move at all. He paralyzed me! He picked me up and walked towards the window. "Sero!!! Let's go!!!" He jumped out the window and landed in our front yard. Out the front door came Sero and behind him was my brother and Bakugou. "Get back here!" "Let her go dunce face! What the fuck are you two idiots doing?!" Sero wrapped them both up and they fell to the ground. "(Y/N)!! Don't worry! Big brother will save you!! Just hold on!!" I closed my eyes in fear. The ones my brother and I trusted were now my kidnappers. 

They were villains.