• Todoroki Shoto •

Fem! reader

(Y/N) POV

'I cant wait to go visit you today!'

'I'm excited as well, my friends still don't believe you exist. Since they have yet to meet you.'

'That's mean of them! is it hard to believe you have a girlfriend?"

'I suppose. They've been teasing me for months now.'

'Well, it's fine if they don't believe you. I'm still your girlfriend! Though we met during our Provisional License Exam.'

'You were our enemy, they must have not cared then. I have to go back to class, Aizawa Sensei is awake.'

'Bye Todo!! I love you~!'

I put my phone in my lap and looked out the train window excitedly. My school was off for a few days due to a school tradition. Which is held after finishing the first semester. It is called Shiketsu High's November Festival. It is during the winter and the school allows the students and faculty to decorate the classrooms before leaving for the break. My class and our teacher had decided on a 'Pocly no Hi' theme. Since it was in November. Other classes went with a Fall or Winter festival theme.

"Next stop, Tokyo." I started gathering my things as this was my stop. I had wanted to do some shopping before going to Musutafu. I wanted to buy some pocky for my boyfriend and me since I was in the mood for pocky due to our festival. The train came to a smooth stop and I stood up and went out one of the many doors. I still had my school uniform on, I had left right after our festival. I didn't want to waste any time. It had been a few months since I had last seen Shoto.

I did get a lot of stares, 'What is a student of Shiketsu High doing in Tokyo?'. I didn't mind. When doing hero work we must wear our hats to represent and honor our prestigious school. I made my way to a shopping center. There was a bakery nearby and an ice cream parlor as well. I ended up buying different kinds of pocky at the bakery and some mochi ice cream at the ice cream parlor. The packaging was charming, the box that had the pocky was red and the other box with the mochi was white. It was ironically adorable.

I made my way out of the ice cream parlor and started walking towards Musutafu. It wasn't that long of a walk and if I was to get tired I could take a break or take the train. I looked around as I walked. It sure was different, the cities, atmosphere, the people. A completely different vibe. I had planned to surprise Shoto by arriving earlier than we planned. I hope this wouldn't cause any inconvenience.

I smiled recalling Shoto and I's many dates around here. Our first date was at a cafe. It was during fall and it was a chilly day. Shoto and I had been friends for four years before we started dating, we've now been together since our first years in our respective high schools. We're both now third years. There were many chances where I could've met Shoto's friends, but coincidentally something always came up, which I suppose does raise suspicion about my existence. On another note, Shoto was able to meet my friends. He even met my mother and brother. I met his mother and siblings, I've yet to meet his father. The number one hero Endeavour.

I finally made it to Musutafu and I was outside UA High's gate. I walked through and went to the office. I asked for a visitor pass and asked where the hero course third years were. "They should be training in the bigger gymnasium, allow me to show you." The secretary stood up and walked in front of me, and by walk, I mean slithered in front of me. She was half-snake. I followed behind her, looking through the school. It was definitely different from ours. They had many windows and long gray pillars. The doors were large and their hallways wide.

"They are here, the school day is almost over. We look forward to having you transfer." "Oh thank you?" She went back to her office and I was confused. I was not transferring, what made her think that? I shrugged and walked through the gymnasium doors. Inside was the third-year hero class in their gym uniforms, training their quirks with their teacher, Eraserhead while Present Mic was standing by. I stood back and looked at the students. I found my boyfriend and smiled as he trained. He really is amazing. I sighed contently as I continued to watch him.

"HEEEEYYYYYYYY!!! STUDENT FROOOOOM SHIKETSUUUUU!!!!" I glared over to Present Mic before giving him a smile. I bowed. "Pleasure to be here Pro Hero Present Mic." "(L/N)..?!" I looked over at Shoto and smiled, a blush flushed across my cheeks. "Hi, Todo!" He jumped down from the rock he was on top of and ran towards me. Once he reached me he hugged me tightly, he pushed me back a few feet. "Do you care to explain who she is Todoroki, and why you're hugging her so intently?" Shoto pulled apart from me. I smiled and bowed to the others.

"I am (L/N) (Y/N), a third-year hero student from Shiketsu High School, a pleasure to meet you all." A boy with blonde hair and a black stripe along his bangs stepped forward. "And a pleasure to meet you beautiful-" "She's my girlfriend, Kaminari." "What?!" "You mean Icey Hot actually has a girlfriend?!" "So manly!" "Wow, she's so pretty Todoroki!"

Pro Hero Eraserhead crossed his arms. "Class is over, you're all free to go." "Huh? We still have ten minutes-" "Don't make me change my mind. I doubt anyone will be able to concentrate because of Miss. (L/N)." I bowed. "I do apologize for the inconvenience." Once I raised my head Eraserhead was on the ground in a yellow sleeping bag.

Shoto grabbed my hand and interlocked it with his. He pulled me close and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I've missed you so much, (N/N)." I hugged his arm as we walked out of the gym. "I've missed you too Todo!"