• Bakugou Katsuki •

This is going to be a Fantasy AU! This is my first time writing one of these I hope you like it!! Thank you for requesting it! @cartoonscutie

(Y/N)'(s) POV

The sun was shining through the heavy clouds like any other morning. I rose from my bed to begin my busy day. My lady and lord had important business with the lord of Northbury, they would depart for the journey in an hour or so.

The youngest prince, Shoto, would be in charge being his father's appointed heir. I got dressed in my usual attire and hastily made my way to the kitchen. Greeting the other servants on my way.

"Blessed be the fruit." I gave a small smile to a fellow handmaiden. "Blessed be the fruit." Luckily I had not been 'blessed by thy lord' and I wasn't planning on that changing any time soon.

In the kitchen, a good friend of mine was there already preparing an early breakfast for the lord and lady.

"(Y/N), good morning." I gave her a smile. "Good morning Ochaco, lovely morning." She nodded. "Indeed! Though I have a bad feeling in my gut, I fear someone will hue and cry." "Everything will be alright, I doubt anything will happen here." She nodded and handed me a fresh catch of fish.

"Make in butter and add rosemary and lime. Skin them and chop the head, plate them with steamed carrots." I nodded. Our lord and lady are from a group of lords to be recognized and respected, they only accept the best.

When I finished the six fish plates I looked to Ochaco, she had a determined look on her round face. She let out a sigh of relief once she finished the six plates of meat.

The other servants took the food out in plates and we started to clean up. "You don't look well Ochaco." "I can't shake the feeling off, I'm afraid something bad will happen once the lord and lady leave for Northbury." "Nonsense, no one in the nearby kingdoms dare attack us. They acknowledge the fire and ice force ruling this kingdom and choose to make peace. They know they will fall if they attack."

"Who's to tell a kingdom further away won't attack?" "If that were the case then the lord's allies would have taken care of that. Please, why don't you go get some rest? I'll finish cleaning up and tend to Princess Fuyumi." She gave me a weak smile.

"Thank you (Y/N), you're a dear friend." She walked out of the kitchen and to her quarters. I began washing dishes, the sun was out now, its warm rays shining down on the town. The castle's shadow looms over the training ground.

I cleaned our workstations and proceeded upstairs to awaken princess Fuyumi in her sleeping chambers. She was the oldest of the four, well three, Todoroki children. Next in line was Toya, but sadly he was kidnapped at a young age. We haven't found him, my lady suffers to this day, seventeen years have passed. The Lord refuses to acknowledge that one of his kin was kidnapped, he says he only has three children. After Toya is prince Natsuo, and prince Shoto is the youngest.

When I got to her door I quietly knocked. "My young lady, it is time to arise. Your parents will be off soon, it is encouraged you see them off before they do." I waited a bit before knocking again.

"Yes, I heard you, please come back or send someone in twenty minutes or so to help me with my attire. Thank you." "Yes, of course, my young lady." I walked down the long corridor adorned with Knight armor and swords. The family crest appears every few armors stands or so.

My duties today were to go clean the library my lady and princess Fuyumi hold dearly. In a secret department behind two bookcases was the Todoroki fortune. Only a hand-selected amount of servants knew about this, I was one of them. Along with Ocacho and three other servants.