• Tamaki Amajiki •

Fem! Reader
Smut!

(Y/N)'s POV

"Tamaki! Look what I brought!" I extended the box of treats to my boyfriend. "That's sweet of you... Thank you..." "I'd love to share these with you, let's go to my place to have some tea with them!" He nodded and grabbed his bag. It was the end of the school day and I had sneaked away from school to buy these treats during lunch.

"I'm excited! They look delicious, and it'll be great sharing them with the one I love most!" I looked up at my boyfriend, he was walking next to me sheepishly. A small blush tinted his cheeks, what a cinnamon roll!

We got to my apartment and we walked in. I set the treats down on the kitchen table and walked to the kitchen. Amajiki was awkwardly standing by the doorway. "Come in silly, you've been in my apartment before!"

He nodded and walked in, closing the door behind him. "I still like to ask for permission." I smiled. "I know, you're super polite and sweet." That seemed to have made him blush. "Come! You can sit in the living room or you can wait for me in the dining room.

"Can I help you make tea instead?" I nodded. "Of course!" He walked to the kitchen and looked at what I was doing. I had grabbed a few green tea leaves and was planning on crushing them before placing them in a teabag. "Let me help." He walked behind me and placed his hands over mine. "Try like this. Doing it like this crushes them more efficiently."

I nodded and smiled. I decided to tease him. So I slipped my hands from under his and turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck. "You don't mind that I turned around right?" He had a blush on his cheeks but didn't say anything.

He tried to continue crushing the leaves. Keyword tried. I pulled him close to me and kissed his cheeks, then his forehead, his nose, and then his soft lips. I had my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to our kiss. I heard the crusher drop on the counter and I felt his hands on my lower back.

He pulled back blushing. "We can't do this..." I looked at him confused. "It's not our first time, but if you don't want to I understand. I won't force you to do anything!" He shook his head. "I just get so flustered." I hugged him. "So do I." He hugged me back and we stayed like that for a while.

We pulled apart and went back to making the tea. We placed the tea leaves aside and heated up some water in a kettle. We went to the living room and put on a movie. I was curled against him and he had his arm around me.

"Oh! This movie is so good!" He nodded. "It's you're favorite isn't it?" "Yep! Thanks for letting me put it on, for the hundredth time it seems." "I like how much you get into it. Your pouting and smiling are so adorable." I looked away embarrassed. "I don't pout." He softly placed his hand on my cheek and turned me to him. He had a soft smile on his face. "You're doing it right now (N/N)." I felt myself get more embarrassed. He softly chuckled and kissed my forehead. He pulled me close and held me while the movie played in the background. I sighed contently, moments like this I'll cherish forever.

He pulled back and looked at me, his gaze shifted between my eyes and my lips. He leaned in and kissed me. Soft and carefully at first, until I kissed him back rougher. He bit my lip and I parted my lips. Our tongues touched and moved around each other. His exploring my mouth and mine exploring his. We both pulled back, I looked at him with blushed cheeks and love in my eyes. He looked at me the same way.

I moved on top of him and started taking my shirt off. Once it was over my head he started kissing my jawline, then down my neck, and finally my collar bone. "You know that tickles..." I softly spoke out. He stopped and he took off his shirt. I placed my hands on his shoulders and then slowly moved them downwards. He shivered at my touch. We both leaned back in and started kissing again. His hands moved to my upper back, undoing my bra.

I shivered at the cold, my chest was now fully exposed. His warm hands were over my breast, softly and carefully playing with them. He's always been careful whenever we have sex, not wanting to hurt me in any way.

I let out a soft moan into our kiss. He's always seemed to like it when I'm vocal, personally, I don't mind if he hears me. It's a way to let him know I'm enjoying it.

He stood up and picked me up. I had wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. My chest against his as he walked us to my bedroom. 

He gently laid me down on the bed, he took off the rest of his clothes and I took off mine. He parted my legs and I looked away embarrassed, he leaned down and gave me a kiss before thrusting in. "A-aah..." I heard him lowly grunt in response to my moan. He moved slowly at first, looking at me to make sure I was fine. "Y-you can move faster Tama..." I softly spoke out. He smiled softly at me and nodded. He moved his hips faster against mine. 

"Oh god, (Y/N)... You always feel amazing." "Y-you do t-too Tama." I arched my back. "I-I'm close Tama, please don't stop." He leaned down and started kissing me roughly. This meant that he too was close. He shifted around and put one of my legs on his shoulder. One hand was supporting his weight while the other roughly played with my breasts. 

He pulled away from our kiss and looked me in the eyes. "I want to hear you, (Y/N)." I shivered at the way he said my name. "Aah, Tamaki! P-please don't stop." He started thrusting deeper, he started moaning too. "Moan my name, (Y/N)~" "Tamaki! Ah.! I'm going to cum. Tamaki..!" I moaned loudly before he captured my lips in his. His thrusts got slower but they were still just as deep, he had reached his climax as well. 

He pulled away from our kiss and sheepishly looked at me, cheeks flushed red. He pulled out and laid next to me, on my shoulder. "Tamaki, I love you.~" He nuzzled closer and I turned to him and hugged him. "You're so precious!" He hugged me back, he activated his octopus fingers and grabbed one of my blankets, covering both of us. We cuddled and then fell asleep. forgetting all about the tea.