• Himiko Toga •

Requested by: @yo_wats_up

Hero Fem! Reader

(Y/N)'(s) POV

Himiko and I cheerfully walked down one of the many hallways of the dorms. Yeah, I know, why the hell did I bring a villain into the hero school and the heroes' sleeping quarters. Well, we were just out on a date and well, none of the villains wanted me over so we came to 'my' place.

"That date was amazing! We should definitely go on more~" She looked over at me and gave me a soft smile. My heart, my soul. She is precious. "Y-Yeah, of course, we can!" We arrived at my room, I opened my door and felt a hit of regret.

Around my room were pictures of Himiko and me up around the walls, held up by fairy lights and or tacks. She let go of my hand and walked in excitedly. "This is so cute! I had no idea your room would look like this!" 

I shrugged embarrassed. "You've been in my room before.." "Yeah, but the pictures weren't up!" She turned to me and pulled me to her. My face resting against her chest, I could feel my face flush red. "You're so cute, I love you~" "I l-love you too." She pulled me back and gave me a toothy smile, her sharp teeth showing.

She had a blush across her cheeks. She leaned in and started kissing me roughly and unexpectedly. I kissed her back just as eagerly. We don't tend to show any affection towards each other in public. 

Her hands started moving down to my waist then up towards my chest. I felt her squeeze my chest. I gasped. She pulled back and giggled. There was a small strand of our saliva between our mouths, her cheeks were flushed red and I'm sure mine were as well. Our breaths were just a bit jagged. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. I leaned in first and began kissing her again. 

I pulled back and left a trail of kisses down her neck. "(Y/N)~" I smiled against her neck, the way she sweetly said my name made me feel some kind of way.

We moved over to the bed and continued our passionate make-out session.

"Hey (Y/N)! Are you in there? It's movie night tonight!" "Come on (Y/N)- Chan!" "You get to pick the movie this time!" "Just don't pick (F/M) for the seventh time in a row please..!"

I pulled apart from Himiko and stood up, I tried fixing my hair down and adjusting the outfit I was wearing. "Okay, you guys! I'll be right out.!" "Can we come in?" "Yeah, we want to show you something cool!" I looked over at my girlfriend in a panic, yet she was completely calm. "Himiko, what do I do.?" I whispered to her. "Don't worry darling, I guess it's time for me to go~" She answered back in a whisper as well.

She stood up and walked up to me and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight, dream only about me, or else~" She opened my window and jumped out. "(Y/N)?" The door opened and I turned to look at the person who opened it. It was Iida, there was a small group behind him.

It was Momo, Kirishima, Ochaco, and Mina. "Come on, we're all waiting for you!" Ochaco came into my room and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of my room. I followed happily behind them. 

I let out a content sigh, I'm dating a villain. I wonder how much longer we can keep this up? I smiled. We'll just have to see, right Himiko?