• Kaminari Denki •

Please read the AN at the end <3

(Y/N)'s POV

"Kaminari." No response. "Kaminari Denki." Still nothing. I crossed my arms and waited outside his room. "Whatever! Sorry for bothering you!" I puffed my cheeks out and turned around. Walking to my room on the other floor. "Idiot... I was trying to apologize to him! What nerve he has."

I went to my room and closed the door behind me. I sighed. I suppose I shouldn't have insulted him as I did. I clenched my fists. To be fair he had no reason to embarrass me in front of our class and All Might! My actions are justified!

I took a deep breath. I should calm down before I activate my quirk with my raging emotions. I unmade my bed cover from my bed and laid down. I should go to sleep, I'll deal with it all tomorrow. I'm exhausted.

___________

"Good morning (L/N)!" "(L/N)-Chan, good morning." "Ohayōgozaimasu (L/N)." I smiled at my classmates and dorm mates. "Good morning everyone!" "Morning." Kaminari walked into the common room and stood next to me. His hair was still a mess and he had a small towel on his shoulders.

I raised my nose and walked away from him. I went to grab a plate of breakfast and sit at the table. The thought of yesterday's events replayed in my head. He confessed his love to me then he kissed me in front of our class. Worse, in front of All Might!!

I felt my cheeks flush red. I had not given him an answer. I had insulted him for doing something like that so publicly. I was afraid, and I still am. I shook my head.

I sat down at the table and started eating. I saw the chair next to me pulled out and then a plate set down. I looked beside me and saw it was Kaminari. Oh good god he's going to try something.! "(L/N), you don't mind if I sit here right?" "Actually Kamin-" "Thanks." He sat down and started eating his breakfast."

I felt nervous. What's his plan this time? Will he embarrass me once more? "Hey. I didn't want to change things between us. I'm sorry." "H-huh?" "I know I probably came off super strong I'm sorry." I looked at him surprised. "Y-yeah you better be! Idiot.! Geez, seriously why would you pull such a stunt?!"

He looked at me and smiled at me. With a small, sincere smile, he had a slight blush on his cheeks. I looked away before he noticed that I had started blushing as well. Truth be told, I have feelings for him as well.

He sighed. "So will you give me an answer or will you make me stay oblivious to your feelings?" "Pft! I don't know what you're hoping I'd say but-" "-I hope you say you like me back..." I turned back to look at him.

He wasn't looking back at me, he was staring at his breakfast. He had a pouty facial expression with tinted red cheeks. He looked cute.

I raised my hand and cupped his cheek, turning his head to me. "You look so cute like this." "Hey! Whose doing the teasing now huh?!" "Huh?" I realized what I had said. "As if! Geez, Kaminari! Stop dreaming!" I pulled my hand away and crossed my arms.

He looked at me and pouted. "I'll take that as you don't like me back." That startled me. "That's not it at all you idiot!!" "Then what is it?" "I l-like you back.." "Huh? What did you say?" "I'm not saying it again!" "I didn't hear you, I guess it's safe to assume it's a no." I frowned. "I like you too you big idiot!"

Kaminari smiled and fist-bumped the air. "Yes!! Hey guys! (L/N) and I are dating!" "Hey! Shut up!! Don't embarrass me!" I grabbed his raised arm and pulled it down. Our friends around us cheered, smiled, and laughed. I was once again embarrassed by this idiot. Well, I guess he's my dummy.

____________
Author's Note:

I have some good (?) news! I have decided that I would like to draw your OC! Since I made a YT channel (Lianarts. There is a link to it on my page in one of my Announcements!) I have come to the conclusion I want to show my gratitude to you guys!

I could make it a series! 'Drawing my Wattpad Reader's OC!' Or something of the sort. It would be traditional to digital! If you are interested in me drawing your OC please DM me a picture of them (can you send pictures here?) or perhaps tag me in a chapter of a book of yours?

It's not mandatory for anyone to participate. This is just a fun side hobby for me!

This is what my art looks like: