• Shouta Aizawa • (1)

Requested by Rainbow_Skins

Fem! ReaderThis one-shot will have a second part.

(Y/N)'(s) POV

"Shouta is there any way I could convince you to give me a massage?" "Five kisses." "But you're all the way over there." "You must not want it then." 

I pouted. My husband, Pro Hero, and amazing teacher Shouta Aizawa was on the other side of the couch, and frankly, I didn't really feel like moving all the way over there to give him those five kisses, but the pain in my lower back made me do so.

I crawled over from my end to his and sat on his lap, a kiss on his forehead, on his nose, on his left cheek, on his right cheek, and lastly on his lips.

When I parted from his lips I gave him a smile. "On my lower back please, it hurts pretty bad." "Let's go to our bedroom then, Incase you fall asleep." I nodded.

I stood up and turned off the tv, he grabbed my hand and lead me to our room, going past our empty 'guest room'. I sighed, that room is for our child, if I, by a miracle, happen to get pregnant. I walked closer to Shota, feeling a wave of sadness come over me. We had been trying for a few months now, all the tests so far coming back negative.

"Are you alright? Does it hurt so bad you can't walk?" "Huh?" I realized at this point I was leaning on him. "Oh no, sorry. I just started thinking about you know.." He picked me up and laid me down on the bed. 

"It's Okay, it'll happen when it's the right time." I felt sad, a pain in my chest. Was I unable to have children? I gave him a small smile. I know it hurts him too, especially when we go over to our friend's houses. Most of them already have children, their own families. Kayama is pregnant is currently. 

He gave me a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you, it's okay if we can't have kids of our own yet. We can wait." I saw it, the sadness in his eyes, you could hear it in his voice as well. It broke me.

He laid next to me and pulled me close. "Please don't cry, you know I don't like it when you do." "I didn't realize I had started crying.."

"Let's go to sleep, we both have to go to work tomorrow." "Can we, try again?" He looked at me, worriedly. "Don't say that if you don't mean it." "I do mean it!" "Tell me again when you stop crying and your nose stops running."

I sniffled, he was right. "I just want to make you happy." "You already do." "Do I? Are you sure? What if it turns out I can't have your kids, ever.." "Don't speak nonsense. Let's go to sleep, I'll make you breakfast in the morning Alright?" I nodded and snuggled closer to him.