• Mina Ashido •

Male! Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey (N/N)! Wait for me, babe!" My friend snickered. "You're letting her call you that in public?" "Keep it up and I don't think you'll be able to hang with us anymore." I scoffed. "Don't fucking worry about it, I'm done using her." One of my friends signaled the other and they left. She must've been close now.

"Oh, where did your friends go?" "They had some plans." "Good! That means you can hang out with me and my friends!" She grabbed my arm and held on to it tightly, leading me back to the dorms. "I'm so excited we'll all hang out together again! I think my friends like you, which makes me happy!" "Yeah, whatever." She gave me a smile.

"You know you don't have to act so toughly around me! You're super soft on the inside!" I felt my eye twitch in annoyance. "Just like Bakugou, he's only super soft around Kiri. Both of you share that 'piss off' attitude!"

I let her drag me to the first year's dorms, and then into the common room. I was a second year, I was only dating this one year because of some rumors I had heard. I wanted to see if they were true, and low and behold, they were. Anyways that didn't matter, her friends all glared at me as we walked in.

"Mina hey!" "Oh and (L/N)." "Hey, guys! Let's all hang out!" "Your boyfriend included?" I gave them a smirk. "Got a problem with me hanging out with my girl?" I heard Mina giggle. She liked it when I called her that in public, it grossed me out.

Yet the angry and disgusted facial expressions her friends had on their pathetic faces almost made it worth it. Keyword, almost. I rested my arm around her shoulders and saw her four close guy friends shift uncomfortably.

"Hey if they don't want me to tag along I'll just go hang out with Ayano-" "Could you?" "Oh man, could you tell we don't want you here?" "Get away from Mina, shitty face." "Guys.! Why are you all so mean to him?! I love him, why can't you get along with him?!"

Mina turned around and hugged me, her face against my chest. I placed my arms around her and looked at her friends with a shit-eating grin. They looked enraged. I saw the blonde one with a short temper lounge forward. 

"What do you think you're doing?" I extended my arm and stopped him in his tracks. "While I'm trying to console my upset girlfriend you decide to attack me?" "Let Bakugou go!" "Bakugou?! I can't believe you! I hate you guys. Why can't you see I'm happy?!"

Mina let go of me and grabbed my hand, leading me somewhere. I glanced back and let Bakugou go. They called out to Mina, but she kept walking. I looked at Mina's backside, annoyed. I have better things to be doing, I'm now bored of her.

"Mina." She didn't respond. "Mina." She squeezed my hand just slightly. "Mina!" "What (Y/N)?!" She turned around and looked at me. Tears in her eyes. "Listen. Babe. This probably isn't the best time to say this but-" I smirked.

"I hate your friends and they hate me too. I'm through. We're done pinky. I'd say it was nice while it lasted but, I'd be lying." I pulled my hand back from hers. She didn't say anything. She tried slapping me but oh man that's a big no. I leaned back and avoided it. "You gotta work on your technique."

I turned around and walked toward the second-year dorms. "I hate you (L/N) (Y/N)!! My friends were right about you!" "The ones you just told you hated them? Yeah, they were." I raised my hand and flicked her off. "Maybe listen to them next time, stupid girl."