• Hizashi Yamada •

Thank you for the request I hope you like it!! @SnowflakesparklegoreSorry, it's a little late, I got busy.! Art is not mine!! It's an idea of what your hero costume could be! You can change it if it's not to your liking!!Quirk: Blood Rebuild; The user creates a wound on their skin which allows a blood tendril to come out. The blood tendril inserts itself into the patient and begins rebuilding damaged muscle, tissue, cells, etc. with the blood.

The user is anemic and will pass out if too much blood is lost while the tendril is inside the patient.

(Y/N)'(s) POV

"(Y/N), dear. The day is over you can go now." "Thank you, Recovery Girl! It's always a pleasure helping you out." She gave me a soft smile. "And I'm grateful for your help, Aizawa pushes his kids too much." She sighed. "Now go ahead before your loud boyfriend gets here." 

I blushed. "We aren't dating! What gave you that idea?? Haha!" She chuckled as I gathered my medical supplies with a red face. "Just instinct." I closed my bag and waved goodbye.

Walking in the hallways of UA after school is calming. No loud students, no pushing and shoving trying to get places. I played with my hair slightly.

Me and Hizashi? No way I doubt he sees me like that. I'm just a chick that has a healing quirk and I pass out if I use it too much! That's embarrassing. I let out a sigh.

I walked by the teacher's staff room. "(Y/N)!!! HEYYYYYYYyyy-" "Stop using that loud quirks of yours, she's right there. Talk to her like a normal human." I smiled at the two of them. Shota had Hizashi in his restraining scarf, his black hair floating.

I gave them a small wave. "Hey." Aizawa put him down and shoved him towards the door. "Alright, I get it! I won't use my quirk near ya, maybe." He walked out and closed the door behind him before Aizawa got to him again.

We walked next to each other silently. "Hey, do you want some ice cream? I mean it's Friday, my treat." "That's such a high schooler thing to ask, but I won't say no." We were both still in our hero outfits, so I was sure we would get recognized I just hope the media doesn't blow it up.

We walked out of the school and to the parking lot. "Hm, I guess I didn't think this through. I'll give you a ride to the place and I'll drop you off back here!" I gave him a small smile. "I wouldn't mind if we walk to the place, how about it?" He grabbed my hand and started walking. "Great idea! Not only are you beautiful you're a genius." 

He gave my hand a small squeeze. "Thanks, Hazashi  you're not bad yourself." His cheeks went a little red, meanwhile, my whole face was on fire. Was Endeavor nearby, because it sure as hell felt like it. 

It was early afternoon, no later than 4:30 just yet. It was a nice day out, the weather wasn't too cold, a nice breeze here and there. The occasional fans. The too occasional paparazzi taking photos of us, at this moment, insisting we tell them when we started going out but we're just good friends. 

"(H/N) and I are just good friends!" "Present Mic! Then why are both of you holding hands?!" "This is embarrassing but I don't have the best sense of direction sometimes. Present Mic doesn't want me to get lost." He nodded. They took a few more pictures before finally leaving us alone.

"I understand Eraser more now. That was tiring." "Aw come on! We've been heroes for a good while, not used to it yet?" "Well no, I'm usually behind the scenes healing the injured. I'm not usually called to the frontlines like you." I shrugged.

"Look we're here!! Let's go!!!" He took long strides to the shop, I was briskly jogging to keep up with him. If I didn't I'm sure I would have been dragged.

We walked inside and fans instantly cheered in happiness. He let go of my hand and waved at all of them. I have no idea how he deals which so much publicity. I put my hands together, I was behind him.

"Woah!! It's Pro Hero (H/N) Too!!!" "Thank you so much you healed my mom!!" "You healed me during the mall attack!!" "We love you (H/N)!!" I gave a small smile and waved at them. "Thank you all for the compliments, I'm happy to help!" I glanced over at Hizashi. He was looking at me with a beautiful caring smile.

After taking some pictures and signing some autographs we ordered our ice cream. We went outside to one of the tables. It had an umbrella over it so the sun didn't get to us.

"(Y/N) do you have any pets?" I shook my head. "I've never had a pet in my life, sad right?" "Woah really?!! I have a cute dog you should meet sometime soon! I think he'll really like you!" I smiled. "Sounds like fun, I'd love to meet your dog!"

I took a small spoonful of ice cream and ate it. It was so good on a chilly day like today. I looked over at Hizashi and held back a laugh.

"Hizashi you have ice cream on your mustache. Here." I handed him a napkin. He took it and cleaned himself. "Did I get it?" "Mhm."

We continued eating our ice cream, making conversation about anything that came to mind. "Hey (Y/N)?" "Yeah?" "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Eh?!!" I looked up at him with a red face, I could've sworn Endeavor was back. He had a small blush and he looked nervous. "I would love to be your girlfriend Hizashi.." His nervousness left faster than it had come.

"YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" He jumped up and screamed out, accidentally at least I hope, activating his quirk. "Hizashi!! Don't yell loudly!" He looked around. The bystanders were looking our way.

He sat back down embarrassed but his smile was still on his face. "How can I not? I got the most beautiful girl in the world to be my girl!" I blushed. "You make me blush too much.." "I'd say sorry but you look so cute when you're blushing."

I covered my face. "Please Stop.." I heard him chuckle. I looked through my fingers at him, smiling.